Your Designs for BLIC game covers - includes thecricketfan's covers

thecricketfan said:
Also Printable version of Inzi Int'nal Cricket!

exactly the 6th post above this u have attached brian lara version in higher resolution for ps2. i want inzy one in that size for PC DVD.

can u make Sachin Tendulkar International Cricket??

Easy Tiger! I have a heavy schedule and need a little time and support from you all! I will work on the Inzi one in full size as this was originally done in small size.

Also I have a nice cover of sachin just needs a few tweeks! once this is done i will post it straight away. Thanks again for the Reps!

The Cricket Fan said:
Thanks for the Reputation Points!
Don't mention it, you deserve them. It is not often somebody who has only posted six times gets two pips of reputation points. It took me a year to do that with mine. Really good covers, I wait in anticipation to see the Sachin Tendulkar edition. Keep up the good work and do some more. :cheers

Skateboarder2 said:
Don't mention it, you deserve them. It is not often somebody who has only posted six times gets two pips of reputation points. It took me a year to do that with mine. Really good covers, I wait in anticipation to see the Sachin Tendulkar edition. Keep up the good work and do some more. :cheers

Thanks Skateboader2, Oh well i guess i've kept you waiting for sometime. Suprise, suprise!
The stadium is the mohali stadium, India, with the yellow, white and green indian flag stripes in background.

sachin_mohali.jpg

dvdcasesachin.gif

Last edited:
rep points.very good.hey if you have any time you should do one of shane warne texting.lol or maybe shen warne trying to hide his baked beans.lol

good stuff.

Awesome work, especially with the Sachin Tendulkar International Cricket, looks really catchy. Some rep points for you from me too.

Hey thecricketfan!
Great work man! AWESOME!!!

Can u do a S.Jayasuria one?

I can't believe there hasn't been a joke one yet, like Brian Lara Sponsorship Debacle 2005 or Ricky Ponting Series Whitewash

angryangy said:
I can't believe there hasn't been a joke one yet, like Brian Lara Sponsorship Debacle 2005 or Ricky Ponting Series Whitewash

Oh yeh! we will have some funny ones for sure! I just dont wanna be getting in trouble?
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread