Your Favourite Individual Batting/Bowling Performance In 2007

Gunner786

Panel of Selectors
Here are mine

Batting: Owais Shah's 107*
Saved England from certain match losing posiion to a match winning one even though they lost,
took it slow at the start and accelerated like hell near the end

Bowling: Mohd Asifs 5-76
After Shoaib Akhtars 1st innings 4-fer and his withdrawal in the 2nd innings it was upto Asif and danish to bowl the Saffies out as the other 2 bowlers were virtually non existent in the match/series.
Bowled 38 overs and took 5 wickets at an economy of 2 RPO

Last edited:
Batting in tests: Michael Vaughans 124 in the second test against the Indians. Classic Vaughan.

Bowling in tests: Hoggy in the first innings of the first test against the Sri Lankans, quality bowling.

Batting in ODI's: Gilly in the world cup final.

Bowling in ODI's: Stuart Broads 3 wickets in Sri Lanka :D Finally showing he has really serious talent.

I enjoyed every wicket which SHoaib AKhtar took.

My favourite innings was Vaughan's comeback tonne. Awful, plucky and lucky innings, but it saw the return of our Ashes winning captain.

Batting-wise, McMillan's 100 off 70 balls or whatever it was to win us the game against Aussies. Hayden's mammoth innings in the same game was just as good too mind you.

Bowling-wise, probably the last test of the Ashes, the last view of Warney and McGrath.

Hayden's century off 66 (a world cup record) in the WC against South Africa. Absolutely destroying Shaun Pollock.

Dale Steyn against New Zealand. 2 10fers in succession.

i guess u have to go for gillys ton in the world cup final.
oh and brett lee destroying sri lanka with the ball in one of the sri lankan tests in australia.

Everyone are mentioning the big time players, so I'll go with smaller players.

Karthik's hundred in the Challenger Trophy was great to watch.
RP Singh's 4fer in the T20 against SA was sensational.

Not much Aussie Cricket this year.

I dont have a clue.

Sydney Ashes Test - Nothing to note.

WC - Was boring. Only thing was Hadyen's hell good form.

Tests v Sri lanka - Boring as hell, so one-sided. No performance that was memorable.

Test v India - Hayden's hundred was pretty good.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread