Your Favourite Individual Batting/Bowling Performance In 2007

Hes talking about the recent one.

Some of you Aussies really do lack a sense of humour and sarcasm.

Scion was implying that because Roy should have been given out for 30odd, and maybe again, i dont know, didnt watch the game, that they were seperate innings, and which part of his innings did you like best.

Tssh, jokes just arent as funny when you have to explain them. I lol'd though Scion :D.

Scion was implying that because Roy should have been given out for 30odd, and maybe again, i dont know, didnt watch the game, that they were seperate innings, and which part of his innings did you like best.

Tssh, jokes just arent as funny when you have to explain them. I lol'd though Scion :D.

I dont get it....

Yeah me neither... I thought he meant His 150 against England or the one against India :p... He didn't get 2 150's... he got a 30 and a 130 :D :p

Users who are viewing this thread