Your Favourite Individual Batting/Bowling Performance In 2007

Nothing can beat the "Ex" Prime Minister John Howard showing us how its done.

Watch and learn:p

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iGqTayhu5QM

hahhahaha stevo thats clasic.

as for the performances there were alot of good ones this year.

Batting- has to be Sangakkaras innings against Australia, almost pulled that one of and in my eyes he could have if it wasnt for a bad decision by the ump.

Bowling-Malingas 4 in 4 against South Africa in the world cup. That was absolutely amazing and he mised 5 in 5 by a inch.

Batting- has to be Sangakkaras innings against Australia, almost pulled that one of and in my eyes he could have if it wasnt for a bad decision by the ump.
You obviously didn't see when he wasn't out LBW to Mitchell Johnson before he reached a 100.

You obviously didn't see when he wasn't out LBW to Mitchell Johnson before he reached a 100.

im sure that its harder for a ump to get a LBW correct than the call they got wrong when the ball hit Sangakkara on the shoulder.

but whatever hapened wrong decision or not that was still a great innings.

Not really, Sangakkara's bat was nowhere hitting the ball as it reverse-swung sharply while Sangakkara's bat was quite closely to his shoulder.

yea but he was going for a pull shot if the ball had hit the bat it would have gone much further and higher.

i also liked Gayles hundred in the 20/20, tore it up. too bad they couldnt hold on for the win.

ODI Batting: Sachin 97 vs Pakistan at Gwalior. Absolutey magical.
ODI Bowling: Malinga vs SA in WC.

Test Batting: Yuvi 167 vs Pakistan.
Test Bowling: Steyn vs Kiwis.

T20 Batting: Yuvi vs England and Australia.
T20 Bowling: RP Singh in whole T20 tournament.

Batting: Matthew Hayden 181 not out - Chapple Hadlee trophy, most skill I've ever seen. Most under rated and unrecognised batting performance ever. Yes, ever. EVER.

Bowling: The STEYNMISTER! Dale Steyn v New Zealand. Dare I say more?

Batting: Matthew Hayden 181 not out - Chapple Hadlee trophy, most skill I've ever seen. Most under rated and unrecognised batting performance ever. Yes, ever. EVER.

Bowling: The STEYNMISTER! Dale Steyn v New Zealand. Dare I say more?
Holy crap! How'd I forget about that!!! Highest Aus ODI score ever...Haydos at his best!

Holy crap! How'd I forget about that!!! Highest Aus ODI score ever...Haydos at his best!

Yeah don't blame yourself Hooper, NO ONE EVER REMEMBERS!

Such a shame. Best innings ever. He broke his toe towards the end so he just stood and delivered. I remember him hitting a one handed drive for six that game..

Bowling - Just can't overlook Steyn against the Kiwi's.

Batting - I'd like to think of a South African match that I saw but the batting has been poor this year. I guess I'll give it to Boeta Dippenaar for his FC performances this season averaging over 51.

Batting - it's got to be Yuvraj's special 6 sixes in a row at the ICC T20 cup.

Bowling - Kumble's 5 for against Australia in Melbourne on a fresh first-day wicket.

Users who are viewing this thread