Your longest measured SIX!

78m :(

I tend to not do well with advancing shots,

Ofcourse you can mate, against a quickie, play a leg glance shot while holding the "aggressive" button down L2 stay on the back foot and watch the bowl sail over the crowds!

144 meters with MATTY WHITEHORN!!! (against Bigant,Ross topscored for the game with 198*) (i was PC we lost by erm only 230 runs in a 4 dayer) (matt only scored 6 in that innings)

----------

and what was everyones lowest sixes? mine was 42 meters at Bradman oval on the shortest possible ropes length

and what was everyones lowest sixes? mine was 42 meters at Bradman oval on the shortest possible ropes length

How can you change the length of the boundary? I haven't seen any option for doing so when I start a match (casual mode).

well i did it in my custom match which is a 12 am start and finishes at 8am.
you can change your length when you create a game type (in academy)
that was before the patch and they have seemed to change what the distance is for short

6? As in 6 runs in one ball?

I'm lucky if I get 6 runs in a match!

6? As in 6 runs in one ball?

I'm lucky if I get 6 runs in a match!

Haha I hear ya buddy. Mine is 91m from a back foot straight drive to win a 4 dayer, was stoked and treated myself to a beer for the victory!

Your not going to believe it but I was vsing my sisters boyfriend he hit a 211m six we didn't see it come down it know you won't believe it but the tab the
At slid out said 211m

102m after playing a massive pull shot to some short shit (pardon the language).

I usually don't note the lengths of sixes but seeing this thread I was keeping tab on my last game. My career player hit 119m six towards fine-leg against the spinner.

168m ... By Boom Boom Afridi

92m. Nepal against PNG. Bastoka. First ball for him, advanced shot down the left. Wheeee.

110m with my career player first ball. Needed 2 to win off 5 overs in a t20, and charged down the wicket to hit a six and won by 9 wickets.

Users who are viewing this thread