Your Player Cards

That is the best Sachin I have seen so far! :thumbs

True!! Thats the best one so far!! Still not totally realistic though....but I am sure Raj will eventually crack it :cheers!!

@Raj: Bro, if possible, could you also edit the profile of the Tendulkar that you created....from side on he looks really off :(!

10h0tg6.jpg

True!! Thats the best one so far!! Still not totally realistic though....but I am sure Raj will eventually crack it :cheers!!

@Raj: Bro, if possible, could you also edit the profile of the Tendulkar that you created....from side on he looks really off :(!

10h0tg6.jpg

i know side view looks not good . Its hard to create side view correct but I will try my level best

all stats has been added to tendulkar. try to change hair which one is good this one or previous onesachin 2.PNG

Shahid Afridi... tried my best

Attachments

• afridi_shahid_33.png
    afridi_shahid_33.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Shahid Afridi came out kinda difficult then the rest.CA runs pretty slow in my pc which made it even more difficult.

Shahid Afridi came out kinda difficult then the rest.CA runs pretty slow in my pc which made it even more difficult.

Maybe its the slow net.....slow net = slow download :p

Have you tried to lower the resolution it is running at?

yup, even got the latest Swift Shadow:facepalm but its iight ..:thumbs

----------

Maybe its the slow net.....slow net = slow download :p

My Graphics W/e Card is old. Network/DLC is fine bro.

Users who are viewing this thread