Your Player Cards

Hope someone creates a good Raina!! Haven seen any good ones yet :(

----------

Is that Kumble (4th from right)

Yeah! At least one person could identify him, none of my friends could!:(
I made him btw. :p

You know what, Deepuparayil & Rajsvm have done an excellent job on Indian players. All I can ask for now are:
IK Pathan
MS Dhoni
Harbhajan Singh
Dinesh Karthik (I had a go at him too and as usual turned out to be crap)

Thats it I guess, Deepu/Raj you guys reading this?

Yeah! At least one person could identify him, none of my friends could!:(
I made him btw. :p

You know what, Deepuparayil & Rajsvm have done an excellent job on Indian players. All I can ask for now are:
IK Pathan
MS Dhoni
Harbhajan Singh
Dinesh Karthik (I had a go at him too and as usual turned out to be crap)

Thats it I guess, Deepu/Raj you guys reading this?

I think we do have a good Dhoni on the server. We need Raina, Irfan pathan, Bhajji, Ojha and Sachin!

I just hope one day we have the full IPL teams available to us in CA!! Wish I could create as well as you guys!!

I think we do have a good Dhoni on the server. We need Raina, Irfan pathan, Bhajji, Ojha and Sachin!

I just hope one day we have the full IPL teams available to us in CA!! Wish I could create as well as you guys!!

Had the entire MI squad uploaded. But then there was this bug in CA that when I uploaded the Indian squad, it replaced the MI one and all my work was gone!

Had the entire MI squad uploaded. But then there was this bug in CA that when I uploaded the Indian squad, it replaced the MI one and all my work was gone!

You mean it replaced it on the server or on your local pc? If it is still on the server you can download it back?

Once we have the domestic teams, you all will find it a lot easier, as it would mean simply adding the domestic players to the IPL teams. Almost done with 4 first class teams. Not that good , but to my advantage, the players I've made are mostly unknown!

You mean it replaced it on the server or on your local pc? If it is still on the server you can download it back?

On the server. And to my amazement it carried 81 or so likes and I was like where the hell did my MI team go? It was MI with all those likes earlier, alas its no more on the servers too.

----------

Once we have the domestic teams, you all will find it a lot easier, as it would mean simply adding the domestic players to the IPL teams. Almost done with 4 first class teams. Not that good , but to my advantage, the players I've made are mostly unknown!

For the FC teams you don't need perfect faces IMO, it doesn't matter as long as the stats and the attributes (to be done later) are realistic. Can't wait to make Mumbai win another Ranji season. :p

Yeah! So guys will not swear at me.:p Difficult to get images for most of the players!
I'm sorry but I just can't find time to do stats for all the players. :noway

i already created raina and bhajji. i know some problems in these models. you can give me suggestions to improve it;;raina.PNG

singh.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread