Your Player Cards

i have created faces like uthappa,samuels,mitchell marsh etc and wana make few more..please suggest me player names that yet to be created or still looks unreal..

i have created faces like uthappa,samuels,mitchell marsh etc and wana make few more..please suggest me player names that yet to be created or still looks unreal..

The Bangladesh team would be nice.

try to create Bangladesh team,KP, and tendulkar

Bhuvi
2dtrqmt.png

This is my first attempt at creating a cricketer.

His name is Haris Sohail. He is a young left handed aggressive batsman from PAK. He has been called up to the PAK ODI squad to tour West Indies and I'm sure you guys will see a lot of him in the future.

Feedback please?

This is a picture of him:

146090.1.jpg

Attachments

• sohail_haris_24.png
    sohail_haris_24.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 73
I think the chin needs to be rounder. Try playing with the jaw settings and making the chin wider to make it rounder. I think the hair could be improved too, perhaps try finding a more symmetrical cut (I know it's hard to find certain haircuts on there at times).

Something I had always wanted to make, finally made it. Just a couple of these players are my creations and tweaked a few of them. But loving the end result! Bhajji still looks far from being perfect. Hope someone comes up with a better model soon (I'm too bad at making players :p).
That's it, the team I always loved and cherished...

attachment.php

PS: Hope you guys can identify the players! :)

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    330.7 KB · Views: 264
It looks nice but its not the current Indian team....:thumbs

Yeah sure, it isn't. Still nothing beats this combo of players for me! :)

----------

Ganguly, Laxman, and Ishant Sharma are amazing

Ganguly & Ishant are Deepuparayil's creations (and so are Sehwag, Tendulkar, Dravid, Bhajji) while Laxman (and also Zaheer) is Rajsvm's. Tweaked all of them though to get them as close to perfect. Will hopefully upload all this stuff sometime today.

Hope someone creates a good Raina!! Haven seen any good ones yet :(

----------

Is that Kumble (4th from right)

You are right! Tendulkar and Raina are quite difficult to make .

Users who are viewing this thread