Your Player Cards

First time I've tried this and it's great! I did all his stats as well

Hopefully this is ok! I know somethings off, but I couldn't get the smile lines I wanted, nor the crows feet (no discredit to Big ant, rather because they're almost unique).

Personal favourite cricketer; Justin Langer!

*Edit - Changing it from Bigg's view + he has a thinner neck

2eobi9d.png

Last edited:
I think someone should make a 'Planet Cricket' team :)

Everyone should upload a creation of themselves and choose which squad they would prefer to be in ie Test, ODI, T20.

That has been suggested before... I think it would be a great idea.

Or maybe, the guys who top the online charts from PC, represent the PC team!:thumbs
Min qualifiaction- Club Captain!:spy

That isn't fair as us County Cricketers are slaving for you guys yet you end up with the glory

Having been an avid Pro Evo editor, I am well impressed with the depth of options in Cricket Academy. Can't wait to see the game in action. I gave up on cricket games ever since BLC 2005 came out.

I have already done some Northamptonshire players, hopefully I can add more in the near future.

I've created a player named Haris Sohail. He's a young upcoming batsman from PAK and he's selected in the squad to tour WI. Please do check him out.

+ I wanted to ask, how do I get the PAK kit on him? When I created him I never had the option.

having a hard time creating monty panesar.

the best looking one in the server seems to have used Caucasian as the ethnicity for him and it looks great (i believe much better than mine). I tried both indian and pakistani origin but not looking good at all. I need others' opinion on what is right and what is wrong in these two pictures...

uy5n.png

94lq.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread