Your Player Cards

Dhawan's moustache doesn't really look like that. The upper part of the head looks nice though. Eyes are perfect. The nose is a little long I guess.

Done with 6 players of the English team. Only Stats need to be updated for them. Should be done with at least 15 of them in the next few days now that school is over. Click on it to see the whole image in the largest size.

Hopefully you guys can get who is who without looking at the names first:P

anderson, cook, pietersen, broad, bell and swann.

there are quite a few very good alternative for swann in the server. Depends on personal taste of course.

Couple of players created while messing around with Cricket Academy

Attachments

• max_to the _99.png
    max_to the _99.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 59
  • minimum_absolute_1.png
    minimum_absolute_1.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 51
  • the road_middle of_50.png
    the road_middle of_50.png
    54.5 KB · Views: 50
All of my player cards come out in the default kit, but I've seen others who have posted player cards with their respective country kits on. How do you do this?

All of my player cards come out in the default kit, but I've seen others who have posted player cards with their respective country kits on. How do you do this?

Once you create a team, You can add players to that team. And then edit that team's information and uniforms. It is all under "team manager"

Anderson forehead size is too big! Have to say though, you work has been exceptional here, Raj. I can predict all the players you've made just by looking into player card. KIU!

Done with 6 players of the English team. Only Stats need to be updated for them. Should be done with at least 15 of them in the next few days now that school is over. Click on it to see the whole image in the largest size.

there are quite a few very good alternative for swann in the server. Depends on personal taste of course.

U should be responsible all the legal notices BigAnt gets . :yes

anderson, cook, pietersen, broad are too good

U should be responsible all the legal notices BigAnt gets . :yes

anderson, cook, pietersen, broad are too good

haha thanks bro. Appreciate it.

Another 2 players just uploaded. Trott and Tredwell (both WIP and trott's face should just be a bit long and tredwell's forhead needs to be smaller...will readjust again later)

9ha2.png

k0j.png

Last edited:
my bd players

Attachments

• al-hasan_shakib_26.png
    al-hasan_shakib_26.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 36
  • iqbal_tamim_24.png
    iqbal_tamim_24.png
    54.7 KB · Views: 31

Anderson looks so damn real!! Rest do too but Anderson looks perfect. Im so sure that Ashes 13 cant create a better anderson.

best Asians !

Attachments

• afridi_shahid_33.png
    afridi_shahid_33.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 52
  • al-hasan_shakib_26.png
    al-hasan_shakib_26.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 25
  • hossain_nasir_24.png
    hossain_nasir_24.png
    47 KB · Views: 21
  • iqbal_tamim_24.png