Your Player Cards

If Biggs and I are on opposing sides we'll need that special taunt DLC released day 1 :)

Any chance of real funny cheats in the game ross, biggs mode would be ace, anybody new online would start throwing there consoles though the tv.:p

The players on the top of the online leader boards should make it to the planet cricket team.. That would be fair to everyone?? :yes
What if we have something like planet cricket online leader board where the members from here will be accumulating points by playing against each other??

The players on the top of the online leader boards should make it to the planet cricket team.. That would be fair to everyone?? :yes
What if we have something like planet cricket online leader board where the members from here will be accumulating points by playing against each other??

God no mate, that's not fair to all the other members as I would have all top 10 places.:p

Good one mate. Needs just a bit more work on the jaw, and get the skin a tone or 2 darker. Rest it looks pretty nice!

I spend about 2.5 hours on this and tried a lot of combinations. CA currently has some limitations and I can't achieve any more. Hardest part is the eyes.What ever combo I try, I can't able to get eyes right.

Here's the darker version(is this enough?).

karthik_dinesh_28.png

Kevin Pietersen:

BNm0ANHCIAIgE61.png

Biggs would taunt using Photoshop:lol

Biggs is a legend, you just have to not take him so serious and think of him as the Photoshop guy(all rights go to Biggs for photoshoping on bigant cricket or pc from now on):D

Users who are viewing this thread