Your Player Cards

Sadly that line up will likely never occur... I am contractually bound to play for Big Ant...

Something tells me the people want to see a VS. competition.

EDIT:

I was a spin bowler or medium pace bowler and a very crap batsmen. How about you ross and fellow team pc members.:)

Crap off-spin, reasonable middle-order bat... Was the professional 12th man for the 1st XI.

Last edited:
What would be really cool is each one playing their own character....an 11 vs 11 match. EPICNESS!!

Edit: And i was and still am a crappy spin bowler who gets his moment in the sun once in a blue moon when the stars and planets align up just right and i seem to develop this miraculous skill of getting a grip on the ball somehow and spin it like crazy. Once in a blue moon....

And i am a reasonable middle order batsman. Very defensive and know how not to get out.

Last edited:
I was a spin bowler or medium pace bowler and a very crap batsmen. How about you ross and fellow team pc members.:)

Played state Rugby for Victoria but sadly never good enough to do much with Cricket :(

For starter everyone who has been here for more than six years ;)

Thats not fair. Make two teams. PC Sr. VS PC Jr. with the Jr. squad open to all others depending on performance.
And decide the starting XI by their playing record I say.

And Ross can be the umpire from the next installment when they have Be an Umpire mode. ;)

Played state Rugby for Victoria but sadly never good enough to do much with Cricket :(

So only like to watch cricket a ross ?
As we are going of topic today, who is your favourite cricketer of all time.
p.s Screenshots :p, got to show you how patient i am.:p

----------

As long as it's full contact cricket with tackling then I'll be set :)

Only you can put tackles in ross.:p
David Warner vs Roots is on again.:D

I'm pretty new hear but I've read A LOT of posts from everyone, if there was a planet cricket team the person that would stand out for me is Biggs, he would be that funny guy on the team that'd be right up at the batsman mouthing off (especially those on debut) no matter how bad the game was going for his team :lol

If Biggs and I are on opposing sides we'll need that special taunt DLC released day 1 :)

I'm pretty new hear but I've read A LOT of posts from everyone, if there was a planet cricket team the person that would stand out for me is Biggs, he would be that funny guy on the team that'd be right up at the batsman mouthing off (especially those on debut) no matter how bad the game was going for his team :lol

Don't go thinking you can get away with the Biggs initiation process by flattering him. He will strike you down, it's just a matter of when. Even Ross suffered the wrath.

Flattery gets you everywhere... Also cake. You should bring cake.

Users who are viewing this thread