Your Player Cards

Age in cricket tends to favor the young ;)

79cricket has to make the team, I'm desperate to know what he looks like, sorry if thats weird. Biggs, start a poll to decide the team or squad of 25.

Last edited:
79cricket has to make the team, I'm desperate to know what he looks like, sorry if thats weird. Biggs, start a poll to decide the team or squad of 25.

6 Foot 8 and 112kg dude, with no hair on my head. Want to know anything else.;)

I'll prolly leave it to a mod or admin to decide whether not there's an "official" squad for PlanetCricket... or a demand from the folks here for such a thing, rather than start a thread. It would be interesting though... I see Ross and I being a pretty formidable middle-order combo...

I think we should have three different teams, one for each format .Senior or old members should be in the test and ODI squad whereas new members should be in T20 squad.

Last edited:
I'll prolly leave it to a mod or admin to decide whether not there's an "official" squad for PlanetCricket... or a demand from the folks here for such a thing, rather than start a thread. It would be interesting though... I see Ross and I being a pretty formidable middle-order combo...

Sadly that line up will likely never occur... I am contractually bound to play for Big Ant and, well, quite frankly, as we have discussed here before, we just don't have the budget for both Biggs and Cage, we went with the cheaper option.

----------

So you're Mark "Jacko" Jackson! I knew it!

Mark "Jacko" Jackson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Love your work:

Jacko (Mark Jackson) - I'm An Individual - YouTube

PS: You were some sort of footballer... only held goal less for one game in your entire career.
PPS: Just like you to claim that you are 6'8 - that's what gave it away, you always exaggerated about your height.

Last edited:

I knew you were Kobe Bryant. Welcome to cricket :yes

Sadly that line up will likely never occur... I am contractually bound to play for Big Ant and, well, quite frankly, as we have discussed here before, we just don't have the budget for both Biggs and Cage, we went with the cheaper option.

----------

So you're Mark "Jacko" Jackson! I knew it!

Mark "Jacko" Jackson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Love your work:

Jacko (Mark Jackson) - I'm An Individual - YouTube

PS: You were some sort of footballer... only held goal less for one game in your entire career.
PPS: Just like you to claim that you are 6'8 - that's what gave it away, you always exaggerated about your height.

Now that's funny ross, ex football player nooooooo, jacko was a individual that's for sure.:D
I'm a funny sports lover to be honest, I like other sports but my only love is cricket and always have been. I was never good at school because of my height, I was a spin bowler or medium pace bowler and a very crap batsmen. How about you ross and fellow team pc members.:)

Users who are viewing this thread