Your Player Cards

Prior Looks Awesome! Just Awesome! We got the best of Indians, but no Best from the other teams! Some of them are excellent but we didn't get the complete squad except India

are you commenting on my post ? Sorry there is no prior. tredwell and trott on there

Tredwell looks realistic, Trott can still be improved a bit and needs some minor tweaking. I hope you are good enough to make out whats wrong in it and whats required to make it more realistic. :)

Seems like I went fishing and caught a few big bites :D

Dhoni's okay as a player. Australia's hardly littered with star players at the moment anyway.

I'd just prefer having a wider range of well-done players rather than 6 very good versions of one player, which I find quite useless since you'll only ever use one of them.

Dhoni side view CA And Real life

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    598.7 KB · Views: 49
  • imgres.jpg
    imgres.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Ok, so I've never tried making a famous cricketer before..I always look on this thread and see some good ones but I dont think anyone has mastered Michael Clarke, I thought how hard can it really be...turns out hes a tough nut to crack!!!
Here is my feeble attempt

michael_clarke_1.png

Sorry to ask mate,, but the uploads look extremely similar to my bangladesh creations.... I created the similar players but never got time to upload those...
Are they just ur 'uploads' or did you 'make' them? Thanks anyways....
*edit.. i have a newer version for Mushfiq though..

They r mine. I will mention it if i am using others' creation as bases. And that's a really old post. What's yoir id in CA?

Last edited:
SORRY man,, yeah, checked them nd realized my mistake.. deleted my post ... it's just been a month of me using CA, sorry took a bit time to get the hang of it.. Yeah surely u made them.. am gonna upload mine soon.. and used others creation as bases too for some of them.., noticed that it shows "edited by" and "original" Thanks again and Sorry...
**EDIT: just noticed amongst 5, i also used 3 bases of You ,, :) Thanx , and my id is the same as here : intisar95

Last edited:
Will check out your creations today :) i dont like to use others' as bases mostly because i tend to make them worse :(. I end up with better results when i start ground up and know exactly what i am modifying.

Ok, so I've never tried making a famous cricketer before..I always look on this thread and see some good ones but I dont think anyone has mastered Michael Clarke, I thought how hard can it really be...turns out hes a tough nut to crack!!!
Here is my feeble attempt
Good start, going on the right path. I hope you finish it well. ;)

yeah, :) fully aggree...own ground is the best way...
i pretty much realised the same thing a bit late, that it's better to start off on own bases... miscalculations always remained the problem,, size ratios alter greatly the facial features, lookin forward to finish off atleast 10/11 frm Bang and then move on to others.
Also happy to see my other bangladeshi mates partcipating hugely (nahid is one :thumbs )

Tamim iqbal and mushfiqur looks great. Tamim specially looks heaps better than my version.

View attachment 111673

more to come.. please rate and comment on any improvements needed.. myself still not satisfied with some of them..

I must say! This is awesoooooom! :eek: Totally awesome! Loved it! I really didn't find the best Bangladeshi players! Shakib is improved, but need more improvement, so as Mushfiq! But Nasir, Tamim and Razzak is matched! :D

Users who are viewing this thread