Your Player Cards

Lol, what real one? Out of all the ones available this looked the best. If you have the number for the moustache you are referring to, let me know. I will try that one out again.

We can safely add Sahil and Raj to that list as well!! Their creations are brilliant along with Israraraffi's :cheers:!!

Naah mate, I'm more into tweaking stuff to perfection. Terrible when I start from scratch! I'd say Deepu, Raj, Israr's works have gone into my teams with tweaks. They are the ones who have made the best out of CA.

Edit: And how can I miss Vaibhav! He's making all those awesome Ranji sides.

Lol, what real one? Out of all the ones available this looked the best. If you have the number for the moustache you are referring to, let me know. I will try that one out again.

This one - so that I could compare the rest of the face to know which's the better one... :yes

But if you think the present one's better , leave it... :)

Attachments

• untitled4.JPG
    untitled4.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 53
Yes i have seen that. Problem with that moustouche is it always looks the player is wearing a fake moustouche. It just doesnt seem to work well with any faces. You can download my face and try that moustouche out in the face and compare there :)

Amit Mishra WIP. Kinda confused which way to go. Among the two pictures, which one resembles him more? First one is 'short-face' version and 2nd one is 'long-face' version. Need your help.

Untitled.png Untitled1.png

I just downloaded the cricket academy and this is my first trail of my favorite cricketer..sachin tendulkar..

avipokiri143-albums-sachin-picture2207-sachin-tendulkar.png

Users who are viewing this thread