Your Player Cards

2nd one deep

Time to get things rolling. I feel very relieved and assured after seeing the sneak peek that all the work was not wasted in something that doesn't even look like cricket. A lot of players to create (still almost 70) and a lot to work on.

Last edited:
@Deepu, the second one! Doing a great job there. You know what, we've got more than 25 Indian players and the squad size is proving to be insufficient. Guess its time to get some players out and make separate squads by years.

Made some adjustments to the Brett Lee on the server. Also made some minor adjustments to Mike Hussey and Ponting, but they're barely noticeable :/

brett lee cricket acad 2.png

Last edited:
Hoping for a few more options in the next CA update to get a few more of my players looking good. Happy with sir don for the moment tho
don_zps694a8649.png

Kieswetter is absolutely spot on mate, good work :thumbs

Sami...i have finished 25 players each for South Africa and Pakistan. I just finished 22 players for england (images below for the newest ones). Also have finished 7 for bangladesh, 6 for india and 6 for australia. These 3 teams are the last ones i want to finish before the game releases.

luke wright
g0lv.png

craig kieswetter
oh22.png

jade darnbach
5p26.png

nick Compton
8ftq.png

jos Buttler
30k2.png

jonny Bairstow
o70.png