Your Player Cards

go for Bangladeshi players..:thumbs

can i ask what guide will you be using for the attributes of the players? btw isrararrafi amazing work bro.

My try on James Anderson:
5i9h.png

Is it just me or Dhoni's card with most likes(64), isn't the best looking Dhoni? I've seen some others with more recognition.

Is it just me or Dhoni's card with most likes(64), isn't the best looking Dhoni? I've seen some others with more recognition.

Thats the case with quite a few players mainly due to how long ago and how recently certain players have been created.

Deep, For the second pic if you can increase the nose tip width, i think it would look perfect. Try it and see if it looks better. If not, then forget it. 2nd pic looks perfect enough already.

If there's any fellow West Aussies here (or anyone really that can google image search a name) I'd love some feedback for the likenesses of the WA Cricket Squad that I had a go at. I know you guys are streets ahead in terms of quality but at least a couple are near the mark, I think. Cheers :cheers

Last edited:
I think brother that the upper half of head with minor tweaks can make a good Ponting
Thought that was Ponting as well :P
Yeah,I messed it up..haha:p
Will be uploading it on the server,hopefully you guys can tweak it well to make a good Ponting out of it.:D

Hey guys, if there are any fellow West Australians (or really anyone who can google image search a name) I would appreciate some feedback on the likenesses. I know you guys are streets ahead of me in terms of quality but I thought I would give it a shot :cheers

WA Cricket Squad - Imgur

If there's any fellow West Aussies here (or anyone really that can google image search a name) I'd love some feedback for the likenesses of the WA Cricket Squad that I had a go at. I know you guys are streets ahead in terms of quality but at least a couple are near the mark, I think. Cheers :cheers

Not too bad at all Bancroft, Mitch Marsh, Voges, Duffield and Dixon all look good.

Coulter-Nile and and Michael Beer could probably be tweaked a bit but Beer is not too bad either.

Will have to google the other guys on the WA team not to familiar with them.

Users who are viewing this thread