Your Player Cards

Haha ross, its no big deal. I created myself with the gears i have in the actual colors. But as long as my name is visible its all fine. :yes

Curious, Is that pull shot i am about to play?

Nahid, yes I am.

Hey Israr

Where can i find your work of the South African team?

Please let me know!

Haha ross, its no big deal. I created myself with the gears i have in the actual colors. But as long as my name is visible its all fine. :yes

Curious, Is that pull shot i am about to play?

Nahid, yes I am.

We thought it might be better if you were representing your nation in the trailer :)

Mike took the shot - you'll have to ask him :)

We thought it might be better if you were representing your nation in the trailer :)

Mike took the shot - you'll have to ask him :)

Has this sort of thing ever happened in the video game industry before?! Hats off, Ross. You truly are epic! :)

PS Awesome Israr. You would have never even dreamt of being in a Cricket14 trailer! :D

Ross, would be honored :) didn't happen in real life but at least happening in virtual life :P

Easthouse, if you have cricket academy, start it, then under teams>online>search you can search for my team. Its the top rated south african team or you can find it easily under top rated teams. It should be in the top 10.

I think I have Cricket Academy :)

I'll look it up.

Has this sort of thing ever happened in the video game industry before?! Hats off, Ross. You truly are epic! :)

PS Awesome Israr. You would have never even dreamt of being in a Cricket14 trailer! :D

Haha i know right. I am sooo excited about the whole thing and telling everyone i can get a hold of that i am gonna be in a game trailer :p should just throw a party on the trailer release day celebrating my celebrity status :thumbs

Haha i know right. I am sooo excited about the whole thing and telling everyone i can get a hold of that i am gonna be in a game trailer :p should just throw a party on the trailer release day celebrating my celebrity status :thumbs

There is no doubt it will be shown worldwide - we will send you a small clip for your approval (since you're apparently now a celebrity! :) )...

Alright ross. Just forward the clip to my lawyer harvey specter...he will take care of the approval process....

Users who are viewing this thread