Your Player Cards

There is no doubt it will be shown worldwide - we will send you a small clip for your approval (since you're apparently now a celebrity! :) )...

And I couldn't think of anyone who deserved it more. Israr has dedicated hours upon hours into this community, it's just great to see a game's company rewarding the hard work =)

Well done Israr! And great form BA

misbah ul haq, had to create him coz of his recent performances

heres Misbah ul Haq, limited options to create misbah really, specially limitations of hair styles and eyebrows..

misbah2.jpg

Last edited:
So I was trying to find my favourite player, and although he has probably passed his time and is unlikely to get another crack, I decided I would make a more in-depth version of Ben Hilfenhaus.

Anyway let me know what you all think.

Attachments

• hilfenhaus_ben_30.png
    hilfenhaus_ben_30.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 72
  • hilfenhaus_ben_30bowl.png
    hilfenhaus_ben_30bowl.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 48
Robin Uthappa Dale Steyn and Steven Smith I have made changes to some models already available on CA. hope they have turned out good and look similar to their real self please suggest

Attachments

• steyn_dale_29.png
    steyn_dale_29.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 60
  • smith_steven_23.png
    smith_steven_23.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 59
  • uthappa_robin_27.png
    uthappa_robin_27.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Pietersen no longer has the tash or bum fluff under the bottom lip :facepalm

Hate to sound big headed but in my opinion the KP I created is the best one out there. (but has no likes)

Pietersen no longer has the tash or bum fluff under the bottom lip :facepalm

Hate to sound big headed but in my opinion the KP I created is the best one out there. (but has no likes)

Post it here so that I can have a look....Pls:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread