Your Player Cards

The face is perfect but the hair needs tinkering. He looks ginger rather than blonde.

Needs to look more ------ish. If I don't want to punch my computer screen, then it's not really Stuart Broad.

After the announcement, should give whatever the game's going to be called some extra publicity by tweeting the player cards to those who have twitter. Giving back a little, anyone up for that?

I don't use Twitter but that sounds like a lovely idea. Make sure you only tweet good looking players. We don't want bad opinions of the game to form just because someone hasn't done a great job with the editor.

I'm sure if lots of people tweet lots of players then there's bound to be a couple that tweet back publicly.

I don't use Twitter but that sounds like a lovely idea. Make sure you only tweet good looking players. We don't want bad opinions of the game to form just because someone hasn't done a great job with the editor.

I'm sure if lots of people tweet lots of players then there's bound to be a couple that tweet back publicly.

Precisely and with the ease of finding cricket stars on there, hopefully we'll get a good few retweets.
Want the game to do as well as possible, and I think this potentially is a step towards it doing so (I don't really know)

Gave the south african team a huge lift up. 20 out of 25 players were updated. not small updates but drastic ones....enjoy :)

Should go back to creating new players again before starting to update the pak team.

here are a few examples

3oxn.png

d12a.png

9kb1.png

gwzi.png

Saeed Ajmal

My first one, so go easy on me :D Though seriously I had to try looking at all the available ajmals out there :lol
(ca username dreamdayz01)

Attachments

• ajmal_saeed_35.png
    ajmal_saeed_35.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 70
This looks great. I wish I could create some. Why isn't mac osx version of CA available? :noway

just get the crossover app and the unarchiver app much quicker than bootcamp and installing windows.

i downloaded both apps and got the CA to work within 2-3 minutes just can't open it because the graphics card on my macbook air is too low.

If this question has already been asked then my apologies. However, the players available to download on CA, will these be available to download on the console version of the game?

If this question has already been asked then my apologies. However, the players available to download on CA, will these be available to download on the console version of the game?

Yes, cricket academy will also be accessible via console too

Users who are viewing this thread