another attempt :D:yes

Attachments

• afridi_shahid_33.png
    afridi_shahid_33.png
    58 KB · Views: 67
  • ajmal_saeed_35.png
    ajmal_saeed_35.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 53
adding some players to indian team. Mohammed Shami, Jaydev Unadkat, Mohit Sharma, Ravindra Jadeja and Vinay Kumar;;ahmad.PNG

jaydev.PNG

mohit.PNG

jadeja.PNG

kumar.PNG

ajmal in pes2012

ok,,hope this doesn't get deleted, coz its the player editor of the game pro evolution soccer 2012. In that game, for those of you who haven't played it,there is an option to take your pic or import any closeup face pic from hd and tweak a bit here and there, and your player is ready ! I spent couple of hours trying to create Ajmal on CA yesterday..but still didn't quite get him right...well in pes2012 i tried, just for fun...and did a pretty good job in under 15 mins !

Ross, if you are reading...any chance such a feature could be added in CA ? Will make life lot easier for sure ! :yes

ajmalpes2012.jpg

pes2012 ajmal sidepose.jpg

Last edited:
ok,,hope this doesn't get deleted, coz its the player editor of the game pro evolution soccer 2012. In that game, for those of you who haven't played it,there is an option to take your pic or import any closeup face pic from hd and tweak a bit here and there, and your player is ready ! I spent couple of hours trying to create Ajmal on CA yesterday..but still didn't quite get him right...well in pes2012 i tried, just for fun...and did a pretty good job in under 15 mins !

Ross, if you are reading...any chance such a feature could be added in CA ? Will make life lot easier for sure ! :yes

View attachment 112266

View attachment 112267

We have technical issues with animation of the face when a photo is used and issues of our "G" rating when photos could contain illicit content as we don't have the resources to vet every image.

It is good that PES & FIFA are pushing the boundaries as it gives us an ability to argue with Microsoft and Sony that we too should be allowed to do it without the burden of manually checking the online content.

AFL 2005 had the best photo import editor. You'd take a photo of yourself with EyeToy and it'd basically be stuck on like a mask to the player.

AFL 2005 had the best photo import editor. You'd take a photo of yourself with EyeToy and it'd basically be stuck on like a mask to the player.

Would be great to see a few more self portrait player cards on here too!

I should have made myself clear that I was being sarcastic. It was a good idea but worked horribly. They looked about as good as this:

images

I should have made myself clear that I was being sarcastic. It was a good idea but worked horribly. They looked about as good as this:

images

I wasn't going to say anything... but... yeah

----------

Would be great to see a few more self portrait player cards on here too!

Yeah guys, give me something to work with and you never know where you might be seen ;)

I wasn't going to say anything... but... yeah

----------

Yeah guys, give me something to work with and you never know where you might be seen ;)

Now I see what you did there.....sneaky. Bet there are a few kicking themselves now the screenshots are done!

Users who are viewing this thread