Your Player Cards

Alright, i have gotten quite a few pm recently to create some personal faces. Like i promised i will finish those up pretty soon. To others, i will not be making any personal faces anymore until i get done with the internatinal players' faces. So hold on to your wish or ask either raj or anyone else in here to do it. They are just as good as me and often better when it comes to making indian faces. ;)

I get requests too and i haven't even created my own...I can't imagine how many requests you get!

To any Game of Thrones fans, i've made a 13 man team with characters from different houses, spearheaded by captain/keeper King Robert Baratheon.
baratheon_robert_24.png
Team name is 'Westeros'

Any suggestions for more characters to be included would be welcome

Added a couple more to my classic teams

Attachments

• trescothick_marcus_29.png
    trescothick_marcus_29.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 53
  • younis_waqar_30.png
    younis_waqar_30.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 53
^ IIRC the online community already has A.Flintoff. You could try searching there.

As part of my England's Worst XI (as mentioned in another thread) Martin McCague

113129d1376937233-your-player-cards-mccague_martin_24.png

_38271811_mccague300.jpg

Attachments

• mccague_martin_24.png
    mccague_martin_24.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
^ IIRC the online community already has A.Flintoff. You could try searching there.

Thanks for the suggestion, aspirin. However, I tried googling IIRC and I can't find any such community. If its the online community exclusive to the game itself, where we can download created players from you are talking about, I looked up the character models and wasn't impressed at all by the work on Flintoff. There were about 5 or 6 creations, if I remember correctly.

EDIT: Now that I know what IIRC means, well I already checked there before I posted this which is why I said I haven;t been impressed by any of them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread