Your Player Cards

@whiteinness fantastic!!

I have done their nemesis, mr jardine! tomorrow he shall have the harlequin cap!! (p.s. ross - he did wear a cravat while playing.)
attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks mate! I'd love to have both teams full but they do take long. There aren't many photos either, especially for the lesser-known players. Also hard to tell their hair colour!

----------

ps: Jardine was one ugly dude!

Thanks mate! I'd love to have both teams full but they do take long. There aren't many photos either, especially for the lesser-known players. Also hard to tell their hair colour!QUOTE]

I want to make them too... as you say takes a long time though. but to be honest I don't know what half of them look like so it doesn't matter if we're not too close :)

for my all time England team, the only English batsman to average over 60 - Herbert Sutcliffe

attachment.php

--------

also don't like any of the existing botham's - mine still needs a lot of work though - any suggestions?

attachment.php

Attachments

• sutcliffe_herbert_29.png
    sutcliffe_herbert_29.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 200
  • botham_ian_24.png
    botham_ian_24.png
    56.7 KB · Views: 199
Like the sutcliffe. Think the Botham looks good, and could also be Gooch or Robin Smith with a bit of tweaking. Speaking if such things, if I download your Botham, is it possible to edit him once downloaded, so I can indeed get Gooch, Botham and Smith for my England favourites XI.

That Ian Botham is eerily good...

Like the sutcliffe. Think the Botham looks good, and could also be Gooch or Robin Smith with a bit of tweaking. Speaking if such things, if I download your Botham, is it possible to edit him once downloaded, so I can indeed get Gooch, Botham and Smith for my England favourites XI.

yeah once you download you can do any edits you like. (think it then moves the player from downloaded players to my players.)

there is already an excellent Gooch in CA, a decent Smith too. I haven't done any of the creations myself but am collating a pretty decent England 90's team I'm hoping to share soon.

I suppose I should add that anyone is welcome to use those bodyline creations for their bodyline Australian team or any other historical teams. I don't plan on doing anymore anytime soon since they take about an hour each. I'm fairly careful and often only have a couple of photos to compare with.

Age wise, I did them all for the bodyline series, which is why you have a baby-faced Stan McCabe (22) and an ancient Bert Ironmonger (50!!!)

I have been doing the current Sky commentary team for a little while; here's my modern day Beefy seeing as we are on the topic. Pretty difficult as none of the hairstyles really fit.

zuAacxc.png
qsqcAwz.jpg

These are really awesome. So wish I could do them! Can I put in a request, can someone make Michael Beer from The Scorchers/WA. A mate of mine and would like to play on the same team.

I have been doing the current Sky commentary team for a little while; here's my modern day Beefy seeing as we are on the topic. Pretty difficult as none of the hairstyles really fit.

zuAacxc.png
qsqcAwz.jpg

Very good mate. A few tiny tips:

1) Make the jawline a bit stronger and more chiselled.
2) His eyebrows shouldn't be grey, but a blonder colour.

Made a Be A Pro player on NHL. Wowee is that a poor editor. Can just select a head and change the skin tone and a few facial features, no structural stuff. I've come across many other guys online who look the exact same.

Well... I was going through creating the lads from my local team and I think I very accidentally made James Anderson. Thoughts? :p

08qF99U.png

Users who are viewing this thread