Your Player Cards

attachment.php

Douglas Jardine in Oxford Harlequin Cap... (cough, cough... Ross, pattern isn't quite right... cough cough. not that i'm unappreciative, just OCD ;) cough cough - dusty in here.

Attachments

• jardine.png
    jardine.png
    79.7 KB · Views: 235
I have been doing the current Sky commentary team for a little while; here's my modern day Beefy seeing as we are on the topic. Pretty difficult as none of the hairstyles really fit.

root of nose should be wider... and nostrils a bit thinner, nose tip wider if poss.

i think the nose of the younger botham i did on the rest of your face would look good.

your guy could do with slightly fuller top lip, too.

p.s. i realise there were different patterns to choose from in the university cap - including the right one. so apologies ross :) i was very tired when i wrote that ;)

here is my Colin Cowdrey

attachment.php

it would be great if we can change things like ear height... cowdrey's should be much higher :)

Attachments

• cowdrey.png
    cowdrey.png
    80.5 KB · Views: 413
it would be great if we can change things like ear height... cowdrey's should be much higher :)

Yeah I must admit this is my #1 disappointment/limitation with Cricket Academy. There is very little you can do with the ears. When you look at Bradman, who has special textures, you see his different ears which give him a unique look.

Absolutely, makes a big difference. I think my Cowdrey is pretty good, but the ear thing stops it being him. Have noticed it with other players too.

No worries @BD

We are looking into what we can do with the ears, amongst other things...

Could 'other things' include sweat bands (arm guards) for bowlers and more compression gear colours?

attachment.php

Just watched a bodyline documentary and had to make Douglas Jardine myself, he was a naughty boy. Sorry Blockerdave I know its your thing, didn't want to step on your toes.

Attachments

• jardine_douglas_32.png
    jardine_douglas_32.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 298
Loving all these older players... you guys are doing an incredible job.

attachment.php

Just watched a bodyline documentary and had to make Douglas Jardine myself, he was a naughty boy. Sorry Blockerdave I know its your thing, didn't want to step on your toes.

no apologies necessary I think yours is better than mine! I just want the best ones I can get :)

Users who are viewing this thread