Your Player Cards

@shubham466 : Wow superb creation.. :thumbs THE BEST i have seen..

Me too look forward to play with him :D

That is possible but even then, it's never been THAT off white.

I was just digging through the thread and it has been that off white especially when giles and harmison were in the 2005 squad. Just check out some clips from that ashes series the kit looks almost like double cream coloured :)

A WIP of Zaheer Khan...suggestions welcome.

It was trickier than I expected.

4dxi.png

And Ojha

hlht.png

Last edited:
How about this for Saurav Ganguly ? Please let me know if any improvement is needed .. :spy

attachment.php

Attachments

• Sourav.jpg
    Sourav.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 239
@shub

good work and all, but surely there are some real players you can turn your attention too? maybe some obscure players nobody else has made?

maybe 70's leg-spinning genius Chandrasekhar? you know, players people might conceivably download and play with?

@shub

good work and all, but surely there are some real players you can turn your attention too? maybe some obscure players nobody else has made?

maybe 70's leg-spinning genius Chandrasekhar? you know, players people might conceivably download and play with?

You're right. But currently I'm working on Miscellaneous XI only so I can only include those characters to XI .. who've never played cricket.

But I'll try my hands on real players too after completing this XI. :)

sanjaya senewirathne

attachment.php

attachment.php

sanjaya senewirathne :yes

Attachments

• sanjaya senewirathne (2).jpg
    sanjaya senewirathne (2).jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 233
  • sanjaya senewirathne.jpg
    sanjaya senewirathne.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
Pujara...

o5xt.png

kak4.png

With this, 21 players for the india team are done....I have space for 4 more. Can someone recommend some names who play regularly? I will not be creating any player who has retired from international games completely.

here are the ones I have created....

ashwin
p. chawla
dhawan
dhoni
gambhir
r. jadeja
d. karthik
z. khan
kohli
b. kumar
p. kumar