Your Player Cards

Great work Israr!! Quick FYI, you are missing Harbhajan Singh's turban. Although should be pretty easy to add ourselves in CA, just wanted to let you know.

Great work Israr!! Quick FYI, you are missing Harbhajan Singh's turban. Although should be pretty easy to add ourselves in CA, just wanted to let you know.

It's not missing. Turbans do not show up in player cards. If you look at the other picture with the standing pose, you will see the turban there.

It's not missing. Turbans do not show up in player cards. If you look at the other picture with the standing pose, you will see the turban there.

Aha got it. Didn't see the standing pose. Bhaji wouldn't have felt like bhaji without the turban in game.

Wow those are some greate creation. My first attempt, hope u like it.

afridi_shahid_24-71104114.jpg

You should try changing the ethnicity from caucasian. Really changes the overall look. Even try downloading an Afridi that is already on the server and have a play around with it.

i tried with all ethincity available and caucasian is best which matches close to him. side pose seems same as him. I will try to match him as close as i can i love him lol. I wish we could import faces from 3ds or other 3d software.

untitled-4202475.jpg

Edit: Guess this one looks better some change in hairs.

aa-96935647.jpg

Last edited:
Here's Imran Khan ( iknow its far from looking like him, but seems so hard to get as same looking), it's not final though.

khan_imran_24-50086854.jpg

you definitely need to try the other races dude, they'll look so much better. trust me... and especially trust israr because he's just about the best creator on here.

-----

it was actually snowy who said that - well he's a top creator too!

Last edited:
Imran khan looks pretty good.

But agree with snowy and blocker....the original pakistani ethnicity would make them look much much better. That would be the point to start from. If you are not getting good results switch to the indian one.

Thanks for tips, will def try them from start but i dunt like pakisatani shadowy eyes and india nose in particular they make side pose very ugly looking.
btw i tried those 2 players in all races this fits better in my opinion. Will try akhtar and malik with pakistani seems good with those 2.

your afridi and imran are really looking good. But as suggested you can try with pakistan or indian ethnicity. why i am saying is that even i initially started with caucasian ethnicity for indian players and not with indian ethnicity because of the same problems which you mentioned.

but then recently i modified those players with indian ethnicity and i realized its way better than previous..

I see, thanks for suggestion. First try with Pak ethin on shoib well thats best i can do ( have to prepare for my mid-exams tommorow. just 2 hr i got for preparation lol).

akhtar_shoib_24-85884715.jpg

Thanks for tips, will def try them from start but i dunt like pakisatani shadowy eyes and india nose in particular they make side pose very ugly looking.
btw i tried those 2 players in all races this fits better in my opinion. Will try akhtar and malik with pakistani seems good with those 2.

Each ethnicity needs to be modified differently. If you modified everything in caucasian ethnicity, just changing the ethnicity at the end will not give you a good result at all. You have to start fresh with a new ethnicity.

Users who are viewing this thread