Your Player Cards

@israr & rajsvm

How does it feel knowing that people from all over the globe will be using your teams & players in DBC14?

@israr & rajsvm

How does it feel knowing that people from all over the globe will be using your teams & players in DBC14?

So...what magazine are you representing again??

on a serious note, once the game goes gold, you know a lot of better face makers will start making these faces and theirs will be 25 times better than mine. the only one that will be using my faces is myself...but in the end it feels nice to contribute to this community only. the mods they created for AC09 and cricket 07 made those games very enjoyable in bits and parts for me.

I learnt it for cricket 2007. Although never were able to create something good.

So...what magazine are you representing again??

on a serious note, once the game goes gold, you know a lot of better face makers will start making these faces and theirs will be 25 times better than mine. the only one that will be using my faces is myself...but in the end it feels nice to contribute to this community only. the mods they created for AC09 and cricket 07 made those games very enjoyable in bits and parts for me.

A dwarf on a giants shoulders sees more than the giant, I didn't appreciate just how good your work was til I started making my local club players, good job I can put helmets and sunglasses on mine!!! I am amazed at the detail available on the CA and I'm running 97a!!!! I hope I don't end up with 11 players with wicket keeping gloves and pads taking the field because in the fielding kits I can't remove them!!!!

Alright....now to all the bangladeshis here or people who follow the team....

Here is the 15 man squad for BD that is currently playing a test against NZ.

I would like to know which of these players are relatively new and which ones has been relatively permanent. The ones in bold and mashrafee and shahriar nafees have already been created.

Bangladesh squad
Mushfiqur Rahim*?
Abdur Razzak
Al-Amin Hossain
Anamul Haque
Mahmudullah
Marshall Ayub
Mominul Haque
Naeem Islam
Nasir Hossain
Robiul Islam
Rubel Hossain
Shakib Al Hasan
Sohag Gazi
Tamim Iqbal

Last edited:
I'm going to put this in here, it's just a demo version at the moment as it'll take me some time to compile the squad, but here's a Wallpaper of our PlanetCricket team "leaders" - I'll have the whole squad (as it is online) up in the next few days, depending on how busy I get:

attachment.php

Note: Download the nice big resolutions attached below

I've also included a blank wallpaper, in case any of you graphically inclined folk want to have a crack at putting yourself in there. If there's any more "action shots" that Ross releases for the game, I might compile a PlanetCricket version for that.

Anyways, whatever the BA Forum does, as always, we can do better :D

EDIT:

PS Workparts added for those who want them included in the .ZIP (Avatar and Signature too!)

Attachments

• PlanetCricket-Team[Wallpaper][BGF].png
    PlanetCricket-Team[Wallpaper][BGF].png
    169.7 KB · Views: 34
  • PlanetCricket-Team[Wallpaper][3].png
    PlanetCricket-Team[Wallpaper][3].png
    206.2 KB · Views: 42
  • PlanetCricket-Team[Small].png
    PlanetCricket-Team[Small].png
    61.8 KB · Views: 209
  • PS-Workparts[WIP].zip
    4 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I'm going to put this in here, it's just a demo version at the moment as it'll take me some time to compile the squad, but here's a Wallpaper of our PlanetCricket team "leaders" - I'll have the whole squad (as it is online) up in the next few days, depending on how busy I get:

attachment.php

Note: Download the nice big resolutions attached below

I've also included a blank wallpaper, in case any of you graphically inclined folk want to have a crack at putting yourself in there. If there's any more "action shots" that Ross releases for the game, I might compile a PlanetCricket version for that.

Anyways, whatever the BA Forum does, as always, we can do better :D

Looks classy as usual. You have the original .psd file? Could you please upload that too?

I sure can... I'll edit the original post my man.

Issy I've popped a bunch of templates in there for you, go wild. Cheers for that Ross, I'll check it out!

EDIT: ...and I hope we all like our Latin team motto, btw.

Last edited:
Thanks biggs, appreciate it :)

Ross....that thing is AWESOME.

Will try a player with that one tomorrow

Definitely a function that needs to be added to the Academy.

I'm thinking of adding a photo of myself to every desktop here, setting it around 10%, with the caption underneath "work harder!" :p

79Cricket will do the same, but the text will be "Hold Me?"

Users who are viewing this thread