Your Player Cards

"Very, very nice!", "awesome work!", some quotes from the Big Ant team here :)

You have four wallpaper-size versions to select from attached below (that's just a sample image up there, the thing is massive). Pretty sure I caught everyone that's in the uploaded online team...

Enjoy!

Brilliant work dude!!!

We've got such a huge squad, it's really neat though... lots of different nationalities, faces, heights and shapes. Work of a bloody good player editor, to be honest.

Heads with bodies, players of different shapes and sizes... in a cricket game... who would have thought :p

You have four wallpaper-size versions to select from attached below (that's just a sample image up there, the thing is massive). Pretty sure I caught everyone that's in the uploaded online team...

Enjoy!

That's brilliant!! Is it possible to do like a team photo type one? One row kneeling one row standing!!

Will the planet cricket:bigant teams ship with the game??

The BigAnt team will, I'm not sure about the PC.net team.

So sachin is retiring....

A spot just opened up in my created indian team....who would you guys like to be included in the team instead of him?

Too soon? :p

Basil D'Oliveira, who I have added to my own All Time England team.

He doesn't have a "default" counterpart but I have added stats, as well as accurate skills/attributes as I could.

available to download under username dcgate

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• basil d'oliveira.png
    basil d'oliveira.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 245
  • d'oliveira_basil_28.png
    d'oliveira_basil_28.png
    60.6 KB · Views: 245
So sachin is retiring....

A spot just opened up in my created indian team....who would you guys like to be included in the team instead of him?

Too soon? :p

How about that brilliant new batsman, Mikazabit Rusti???

Users who are viewing this thread