Your Player Cards

Just created my own player!! Don't know how to put it on here but if anyone knows how my username is ajh1977. Player A. Houghton!!

Ps Biggs am I too late for planet cricket squad?

attachment.php

Surprised no one yet commented on the team motto.

https://translate.google.com.au/?hl=en&tab=wT#auto/en/et collyridam patria

I think perhaps my joke was far too subtle... But I'm glad SOMEONE got it!

Are there any plans to do team cards in the game! Maybe a a screenshot before the match or even if its just a squad photo if you win a league, cup, series etc?? If its not possible to do in the next CA update, maybe a patch or DB15???

Biggs team photo got me thinking!!!

For cake and country!!

I think team cards would be an AMAZING idea, it has been suggested before but probably too late to implement. Maybe in DBC14...

Yes, we have noted that and changed the animation.

There will be an update that rolls in 0.99a into the setup/update files - we will likely go to 0.99b at that point.

Hey Ross - Plans of releasing 0.99b version any sooner? Eager to try my hands on creating player models with this new approach :)

Hey Ross - Plans of releasing 0.99b version any sooner? Eager to try my hands on creating player models with this new approach :)

We are flat out, there's an announcement on another game probably this Monday (not Cricket) so I cant be certain.

There's also a lot for us to consider putting into the next one, lots of good ideas in these threads, so if I had to place a bet I would say next week not this week coming.

----------

Are there any plans to do team cards in the game! Maybe a a screenshot before the match or even if its just a squad photo if you win a league, cup, series etc?? If its not possible to do in the next CA update, maybe a patch or DB15???

Biggs team photo got me thinking!!!

For cake and country!!

Some things need to be kept for the game itself, anyone that has played our previous games might have a likely answer for you though :)

there may be a hint in here:

Last edited by a moderator:
We are flat out, there's an announcement on another game probably this Monday (not Cricket) so I cant be certain.

There's also a lot for us to consider putting into the next one, lots of good ideas in these threads, so if I had to place a bet I would say next week not this week coming.

----------

Some things need to be kept for the game itself, anyone that has played our previous games might have a likely answer for you though :)

there may be a hint in here:

Is this the same engine for editor as used in DBC?? (here some how skin shaders and maps look so much better)

Last edited by a moderator:
DBC14 is far superior, same engine but much improved (as each of our games are as time goes on).

Is this the same engine for editor as used in DBC?? (here some how skin shaders and maps look so much better)

It does seem so in first viewing, but the face models in DBC are actually much more detailed and look like real skin, where in rll2 the faces look like they are a bit unrealistic perfect skin (the airbrush effect)

I agree things should be kept for the game, its always nice to know certain things but its when you're playing it and something makes you go" wow that's the nuts" that you appreciate it and can start making suggestions for sequels!! The CA beta was a great idea though, gets people involved, excited and helps with bugs etc!
PS love the team shot, but as I'm all thumbs I doubt ill ever win a tournament!!!!! Good to know its there though.....maybe!

Just to have some fun....here is my very first created player in CA.....guess who it was supposed to be....it looks so bad at i cracked up looking at it, lol.

Anyone else wanna share their extremely embarrassing very first creation?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 57

Users who are viewing this thread