Your Player Cards

After the huge success of my Ausrandomia team, I've put together another one I think you'll all love.
E18XYwP.png

Just search for teams by MattW in the Cricket Academy to download your limited edition piece of history.

Downloading an existing created players very good but sadly people spaming it in bad way :(. i have seen many israr's uploadings being posted with next to none improvements. I wish if u guys can implement some more Beard types like rounded beard inzimam and some other old players hav. otherwise this CA is extra ordinary. lately spending most of time just scrolling through list of uploaded players lol. noting creative from me :(.

Downloading an existing created players very good but sadly people spaming it in bad way :(. i have seen many israr's uploadings being posted with next to none improvements. I wish if u guys can implement some more Beard types like rounded beard inzimam and some other old players hav. otherwise this CA is extra ordinary. lately spending most of time just scrolling through list of uploaded players lol. noting creative from me :(.

Well can't blame them. It's hard to improve perfection :p

Thats a very good imran khan shravi

@savior....wasnt being serious. On the contrary most of mine needs a lot of improvement. Almost everyday i am editing already shared players rather than creating new ones. Yesterday i edited swann and misbah again. I just tend to not post the edited versions here.

Thats a very good imran khan shravi

@savior....wasnt being serious. On the contrary most of mine needs a lot of improvement. Almost everyday i am editing already shared players rather than creating new ones. Yesterday i edited swann and misbah again. I just tend to not post the edited versions here.

is it that, if someone downloads your player, adds him to their team then shares that team, there will be another copy of the player on the server with them as submitter but you as original creator?

Yes i believe so. He does not need to change a single thing. Just sharing it again or the team that player is part of creates another copy of the player.

After the huge success of my Ausrandomia team, I've put together another one I think you'll all love.
E18XYwP.png

Just search for teams by MattW in the Cricket Academy to download your limited edition piece of history.
you forgot to add this Tendulkar ;;sachin.PNG

Yes i believe so. He does not need to change a single thing. Just sharing it again or the team that player is part of creates another copy of the player.

If players are shared individually or as part of a team with no editing then I think it's not re-uploaded and the original references for creation/editing stand. That's the way it's meant to work in any case.

If players are shared individually or as part of a team with no editing then I think it's not re-uploaded and the original references for creation/editing stand. That's the way it's meant to work in any case.

Hmm. I have seen some creations looking the exact same with different submitters. Maybe some unnoticeable changes were made. I am sure someone can test at out.

Hmm. I have seen some creations looking the exact same with different submitters. Maybe some unnoticeable changes were made. I am sure someone can test at out.

that's what made me think it worked as I described... I will share my England team, other than Anderson or broad I think none were my original creation, and I didn't change them. so we will find out in a few minutes :)

Just shared a player without editing and its showing my name on submitted instead of original creator.

Users who are viewing this thread