Your Player Cards

I shared my England team, under the user name mrdconnors because I started a fresh CA because of linking issues I had.

when I looked on the server, it was having me as the original creator and submitter of the players (not just the team)

can anyone else check that? if you search players by username mrdconnors, what does it say? because mrdconnors never created any of them (my username dmconnors created Anderson and Broad - most other players in my team are Superfreddie or Israr)

Last edited:
Just shared a player without editing and its showing my name on submitted instead of original creator.

Ok, I'll check it out.

There was a discussion about capturing a "snapshot" of the player so in case the player was changed by the originator/editor then you would unintentionally have the "new" team/player changed, but I thought we had decided against that and it was better to have the up to date one (hope this makes sense).

----------

I shared my England team, under the user name mrdconnors because I started a fresh CA because of linking issues I had.

when I looked on the server, it was having me as the original creator and submitter of the players (not just the team)

can anyone else check that? if you search players by username mrdconnors, what does it say?

We'll check on that too, that would be a very ordinary bug to have around - if true we will issue a patch today to fix just that issue.

can anyone else check that? if you search players by username mrdconnors, what does it say?
Just checked. its showing u as original creator as wel as submitter.

can anyone else check that? if you search players by username mrdconnors, what does it say? because mrdconnors never created any of them (my username dmconnors created Anderson and Broad - most other players in my team are Superfreddie or Israr)

I just checked and looks like they fixed the issue. The team says mrdonnors as the creator and submitter while the players are all submitted and created by different people. :)

@ross and mikey...that was QUICK!!

The server should be down at the moment while we check the integrity of the creators.

How does that Tendulkar team appear to you? I had to edit all of the players to make them different in age to avoid the duplicates rule, and I added skills to the playing XI so you could actually use the team - but when I view the team it still shows the original creators, which is good as I didn't do much to them, but interesting nonetheless.

Jaw and cheek need to be thinner and more angular....

Here is a good reference picture...

d62137cdf20d66d8202585764e2d4161.jpeg

That's the main one I used Issy! Cheek width is about as low as it can go without it looking exaggerated...might have to lower the head/mandible width

try lowering the head width also...

it's okay for it to look a bit exaggerated because that's how his face looks in reality...a little exaggerated.

I need height and jersey number informations on the following players ....

Mushfiqur Rahim*?
Abdur Razzak
Mahmudullah
Mominul Haque
Nasir Hossain
Shakib Al Hasan
Sohag Gazi
Tamim Iqbal
Shahriar nafees
Mashrafe mortaza
Rubel Hossain
Robiul Islam

Al-Amin Hossain
Anamul Haque
Marshall Ayub
Naeem Islam
Shahadat Hossian
Shafiul Islam
Junaed Siddique
Ziaur Rahman
Jahurul Islam
Enamul Haque jnr
Sajedul Islam
Shamsur Rahman.
Elias Sunny

Basically the whole bd team.

I need height and jersey number informations on the following players ....

Mushfiqur Rahim*?
Abdur Razzak
Mahmudullah
Mominul Haque
Nasir Hossain
Shakib Al Hasan
Sohag Gazi
Tamim Iqbal
Shahriar nafees
Mashrafe mortaza
Rubel Hossain
Robiul Islam