Your Player Cards

f1yi.png

Attachments

• maxwell_glenn_24.png
    maxwell_glenn_24.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Yeah, its difficult to imitate players without special facial features, guys like watson, clarke, sachin etc.

We are flat out, there's an announcement on another game probably this Monday (not Cricket) so I cant be certain.

There's also a lot for us to consider putting into the next one, lots of good ideas in these threads, so if I had to place a bet I would say next week not this week coming

Not trying to put any pressure, but are there chances for releasing 0.99b version this week?

Not trying to put any pressure, but are there chances for releasing 0.99b version this week?

That is definite.

The current delay has more to do with switching from the various development networks and changing over to the retail pipes than the actual Cricket Academy issues.

Up until now Cricket Academy has been on Beta servers as well as being a Beta product.

That is definite.

The current delay has more to do with switching from the various development networks and changing over to the retail pipes than the actual Cricket Academy issues.

Up until now Cricket Academy has been on Beta servers as well as being a Beta product.

Can you tell us what's in the new update?? And please could you put it through the PC server because I can't download from it from cdn. Poor matt must've been pulling his hair out tryin to help me with the 99a beta!! Finally it worked but only if I download through PC.net.

That's telling me that game is probably ready to go! :-) I have kept my excitment in check and told myself that game will release early 2014. :)

Well Ross did mention a few pages back that they are in the middle of (or have finished by now perhaps?) linking the game into the PSN and XBLive networks. That to me says it's all done and just needs to be produced and shipped. :yes

i have uploaded the complete 2005 England Squad (Only players who featured in the Ashes, T20 or ODI series that summer, plus Chris Read as back up keeper) with full skills, attributes, custom equipment etc. under user name mrdconnors (team name is 2005 England)

i will put the 2005 Aus squad (again, only players who appeared in the Ashes, T20, or ODI series plus Brad Haddin as back up keeper) tomorrow.

both teams were already up under my old user name (dmconnors) but without skills/attributes/sponsors if you want a "clean" download.

will be making sure all players that should be linked to on-disc players are so linked in due course - so far only those in the current england squad (bell and pietersen) are linked.

Good work block!!!

Users who are viewing this thread