Your Player Cards

hi israr,

in your pakistan team you have still one incorrect link (well, one i spotted ;))

t akhoond is not taufeeq umar but tanvir ahmed

i have put up a pakistan team, mixture of israr's and ruck's players to make a team that matches exactly the on disc team. i have skilled / attributed them to be in keeping with how i skilled other teams (i think i'm less generous than israr and ruck!) but it might need some skill tweaking as they seem to be coming out a bit stronger in batting than bowling, and i guess it should be the opposite??

all linking has been done.

hi israr,

in your pakistan team you have still one incorrect link (well, one i spotted ;))

t akhoond is not taufeeq umar but tanvir ahmed

Ah darn it.

Corrected it.

P.s. I actually have not even edited any attributes at all. Everything you see are the default values.

Last edited:
You guys are doing a great job, by the way... as someone who hasn't got the patience to faff around with this stuff, I really am incredibly thankful for all your efforts!

I hope the ones who are doing older teams do create two different players for those who are a part of the current team as well as that team, as they may not have same skills/attributes then as of today and even the stats too. But then we need to live with it as we can't have same stats one had at that time.

I hope the ones who are doing older teams do create two different players for those who are a part of the current team as well as that team, as they may not have same skills/attributes then as of today and even the stats too. But then we need to live with it as we can't have same stats one had at that time.

i thought about doing exactly that for the 2005 squads, plus england worst xi, but in the end i didn't for the stats reason.

Most people do not care about stats, but many would about realistic playing experience with a particular player.

i think it's easy enough for people to create a second player and alter his age and skills if they wish to.

i have also just uploaded a skilled/attributed/linked sri lanka. (players are all ruck's except malinga (sahilnatu), and dilshan and paranavitana (both sunnybunny) - malinga and dilshan cuz i thought they were better, paranavitana because ruck didn't have him.)

please note that all my international teams are exact matches to the disc teams, which are not necessarily "current" squads (e.g. england don't have ballance, carberry, or tremlett from the ashes squad) and are fully linked. i still need to skill/attribute india, new zealand, and south africa, which i will do asap, before turning my attention to west indies/bangladesh/zimbabwe to get all test teams done.

some time shortly before launch, i will be changing at least the england / australia squads as necessary to make sure it reflects the ashes squads, but in every case i will make sure the players are correctly linked to their on-disc counterpart.

Just a heads up, be careful when looking through the stats of downloaded players, some of them didn't have test stats so I entered them, only to see the test stats in the first class stats!! Re-Done the stats for my teams last night and noticed it. All test stats are done, a few first class stats for players I didn't do as ill only be using them for tests anyway! I'm amazed how many didn't have stats at all, some of the very best creations didn't!!

----------

Thinking of stats, which ones show up on screen during game, the base stats or earned in game, and can you toggle between the two???

Just a heads up, be careful when looking through the stats of downloaded players, some of them didn't have test stats so I entered them, only to see the test stats in the first class stats!! Re-Done the stats for my teams last night and noticed it. All test stats are done, a few first class stats for players I didn't do as ill only be using them for tests anyway! I'm amazed how many didn't have stats at all, some of the very best creations didn't!!

it's ok if they have an on-disc player to link to, as you don't replace stats when linking. if they don't though have an on-disc player, yeah the stats are a big miss.

I think that's maybe where I've gone wrong block, I checked replace stats when downloading and some of them I guess that didn't link to a on disc players had no stats at all. I'm sure some didn't have stats at all and definitely had test stats in first class by mistake.

I think that's maybe where I've gone wrong block, I checked replace stats when downloading and some of them I guess that didn't link to a on disc players had no stats at all. I'm sure some didn't have stats at all and definitely had test stats in first class by mistake.

i think your best bet in that place is to unlink, and then re-link but don't check stats. stats are the one thing you should never check when linking.

Ahh I didn't know that!!!! Could be why it's the only one you have to manually change before download!!!! Duh!!!! I've re done it all now anyway. Have you seen my 12th man inspired teams, just a bit of fun, 3 teams with the names the great billy Birmingham used in his tapes!! Still makes me chuckle!!!

Users who are viewing this thread