Your Player Cards

Will check them out. Was listening to a 12th mam YouTube the other week - seriously funny!

I have most of the CDs, I wanna get the box set, but the signed one isn't available in UK and its cheaper to buy that than the normal one that is available. Cracks me up, even the AFL stuffs hilarious!! SPATFAs!!!

Team India Preview

Here is the preview of my created players for Team India.

Currently, these players are not linked with disc players/team. [So, stats/attributes will be incorrect]

Once, i finalized the players for the team i decided to link with the disc team.

You can click on the image to view it large..

prav33nb_banner_by_prav33nb-d6sh29c.jpg

hey superfreddie - was just looking on the server - your edit of my jardine is amazing. real improvement.

except the cap, where you changed from tan to yellow - it should be tan!! :)

If by "created" you mean "there's literally a dozen of them" then yeah, Shahid is well represented.

Best is subjective. I don't think the best rated is the best looking.

Here are some examples of better ones (made by israr)

131dzVM.jpg

GSvnrK3.jpg

India fans, a request for help: the team for your all time players are seriously lacking. We need options for Gavaskar, Azharuddin, Bedi, Srinath, Shastri, Sidhu, Chandrasekhar etc... Some others too. Check the All Time roster in CA

If you're an Indian fan and have talent in the CA player creation, we desperately need these creations. Your current stars (and soon to be retired super star) are very well covered, I promise. Your classic ones, less so.

Bedi, gavaskar and Chandrasekhar are in my retro legends I think block,

yeah i think that's where i got them from in the end - just weird that there are loads and loads of even fairly average current players, but try and find some of the legends and it's a desert!

how soon they forget...

yeah i think that's where i got them from in the end - just weird that there are loads and loads of even fairly average current players, but try and find some of the legends and it's a desert!

how soon they forget...

I didn't look for azhurruddin Shastri etc but amazed if they're not there. I always liked Vinod kambli too, he should have played more tests!!!! Kapil dev is on there though, fantastic cricketer, never forget those sixes he hit off Eddie Hemings to avoid the follow on, even as an England fan it was great to watch!!!

We haven't forgot!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread