46.3 KB · Views: 122
  • DFie.jpg
    DFie.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 103
  • tend bat.jpg
    tend bat.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
try to create some classic indian players. iam already create a 16 year old tendulkar. now its an another great player Sanjay Manjrekar ;;10.PNG

9.PNG

Good Sanjay Manjrekar. I think there is already a top class young Tendulkar though. Forget who made it.

this is for superfreddie as he has been looking for flintoff for a while....

still a WIP though

oa4y.png

Damn...I wish we had the style of batting pads that Tendulkar uses in real life.

morrant2.jpg

Lol yah. But then everyone will be asking for individual kits. I am more focusing on the colors of the grips/shoes and gloves, although they keep changing after every 2-3 series. But still it creates individualism. Dont have to see the face every time to realize who is batting/bowling.

Also assigned individual kits to a bunch of indian and south african players (20 odd total)

Can someone post the full squads of the current ashes series? I would like to see who i still need to make from those two teams.

Australian Squad is only 12 players.

Warner, Rogers, Watson, Clarke, Smith, Bailey, Haddin, Johnson, Harris, Siddle, Lyon, Faulkner

English Squad is

Cook, Carberry, Trott, Pietersen, Root, Bell, Prior, Tremlett, Anderson, Swann, Broad, Finn, Rankin, Panesar, Bairstow, Stokes, Ballance (and Bresnan is touring also)

Wow, i am missing quite A few of those english players. Covered the 12 aussies though.

Guess which game will have the complete ashes squad in it....the licensed ashes game or the unlicensed game? ;)

Wow, i am missing quite A few of those english players. Covered the 12 aussies though.

Guess which game will have the complete ashes squad in it....the licensed ashes game or the unlicensed game? ;)

I'm fairly sure I've uploaded all of those English players under Casper - Tremlett and Carberry for sure.

Think i created tremlett myself too. Will check out your carberry for sure.

Good match going on tv. Always fun to watch a game as a neutral.

Users who are viewing this thread