Your Player Cards

Australian Squad is only 12 players.

Warner, Rogers, Watson, Clarke, Smith, Bailey, Haddin, Johnson, Harris, Siddle, Lyon, Faulkner

English Squad is

Cook, Carberry, Trott, Pietersen, Root, Bell, Prior, Tremlett, Anderson, Swann, Broad, Finn, Rankin, Panesar, Bairstow, Stokes, Ballance (and Bresnan is touring also)

What's the difference with him? He's a gun anyway and I just assumed he'd be in the squad.

He's still working through injury and is just touring with them to get his fitness back.

He's still working through injury and is just touring with them to get his fitness back.

A fair enough. Ripped through us in Melbourne last year. I witnessed the damage first hand. Bit like Siddle; not a star but someone you'd love in your team.

Easily the best Finch on CA. I tried editing someone elses and he just has a really difficult face, so this is a top effort

An updated Mitchell Johnson...

env8.jpg

i know....there was a thick one...but not the right shape. here is a pic. Which one looks better?

I know what you mean... shape of the 1st mustache and thickness of the 2nd one will nail it. But between the two, the first one looks better. The 2nd pic is more suited to someone like Shikhar Dhawan.

I went with the thicker one, will hopefully be more visible when you're playing

Hmm. I tried something else half an hour ago. Kept the thin one and add stubble type 3 to make the mustache appear thicker. Thought it worked better. Have a look if you have the academy open as i m not in front of my pc anymore

Definitely the thinner moustache looks better. One of the best faces I've seen here. Well done!

Back in the day I made I think 6 body line series players. They were made for the age they were at the time, e.g. a very young looking Stan McCabe and an old Bert Ironmonger. I ran out of time. Has anyone used these and finished off the team? I think blocker_dave might have, I can't remember. I'd love to see the other players and perhaps all of them together if possible. I just got a replacement computer since my old one died and I don't have Windows on it yet, and hence no CA.

yes, I have put together both bodyline teams and they're on the server - username dmconnors

none of the other Aus players are anywhere near the standard of the ones you did mind!

yes, I have put together both bodyline teams and they're on the server - username dmconnors

none of the other Aus players are anywhere near the standard of the ones you did mind!

Excellent. I look forward to seeing them when I get the game and/or academy.

And you're too kind! I spent a fair bit of time on them though. Not possible to do players in bulk with that amount of time.

Users who are viewing this thread