Your Player Cards

I didn't look for azhurruddin Shastri etc but amazed if they're not there. I always liked Vinod kambli too, he should have played more tests!!!! Kapil dev is on there though, fantastic cricketer, never forget those sixes he hit off Eddie Hemings to avoid the follow on, even as an England fan it was great to watch!!!

We haven't forgot!!!!!

remember that too - the indian commentator (was it gavaskar?) going "only kapil, only kapil!!!" - yeah kambli isn't in the on-disc roster but i'll be putting him in my personal one.

there are shastri and azharuddin there but they aint great and not much choice. the really annoying thing is i made an azharuddin myself ages ago, but it seems i didn't upload him and my save file was corrupted and i lost him. (there's a player card for him in this thread so i must've shared him but then maybe unshared him by accident.)

just weird - you look at the eng, aus, wi classic players and there's loads to choose from. supposedly fanatical india and they just create 10000 tendulkar and forget their past heroes! there's more suresh raina than gavaskar, azharuddin, shastri, and sidhu put together!!!

India fans, a request for help: the team for your all time players are seriously lacking. We need options for Gavaskar, Azharuddin, Bedi, Srinath, Shastri, Sidhu, Chandrasekhar etc... Some others too. Check the All Time roster in CA

If you're an Indian fan and have talent in the CA player creation, we desperately need these creations. Your current stars (and soon to be retired super star) are very well covered, I promise. Your classic ones, less so.
I have created srinath, my id is bharathvn. It needs lot of tweaking though. Will do it over the weekend.

old ones but need reviews so i can just fix it.

Attachments

• afridi_shahid_33.png
    afridi_shahid_33.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 71
  • al-hasan_shakib_26.png
    al-hasan_shakib_26.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 49
Hi there fellas.Here is my first attempt at the creation suite,Alistor cook originally submitted by superfreddy . I tried to do my best with it , criticism is welcome :)

Attachments

• cook_alastair_28.png
    cook_alastair_28.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 58
nice , try to make him little reddish.

Vincent Van der Bijl and Farokh Engineer

Made for my "Barbarians" team, of players without disc counterparts i'd still like to play with or against. Fully attributed, skilled, and with correct stats.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• van der bijl_vincent_29.png
    van der bijl_vincent_29.png
    55.8 KB · Views: 464
  • engineer_farokh_28.png
    engineer_farokh_28.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 458
Another of my "Barbarians" - Golden Boy/Conference Blubber Kim Hughes

attachment.php

Attachments

• hughes_kim_30.png
    hughes_kim_30.png
    59.5 KB · Views: 372
Been working on something different....the individual kits. concentrating on glove colors, fielding hats, fielding glasses, shoes and grips.A bunch of players have already been updated. (just redownload/update my SAF team)

Here are a few example...

De villiers...WK Getup and Batting Getup
k68w.png
pm3l.png

Du Plessis, Fielding get up and Batting Getup
lbe7.png
4dbo.png

Amla Batting Getup
a3m0.png

Users who are viewing this thread