Your Player Cards

Good work block!!!

Cheers. To be fair not many of the players in either side are my creation, i've just put them together. Be pretty cool to play that series... Don't suppose McGrath will be treading on any balls in the game so it will be tough though!

2005 Eng now complete with all links, uploaded. However, couldn't find links for Collingwood (should be in Durham, but P Cline is Paul Coughlan) and Solanki (was expecting Surrey).

Several other players are retired and not included in all time teams, so don't have any on disc players to link to, but all players with a link I could find have been linked.

Will be doing the 2005 Aus squad next.

Can anyone list the names of the players that are missing from umosay's NZ team? He had 19 players done...give me at least 6 more players' names.

I would like to download/create them individually and then link them and then reupload the linked version.

Can anyone list the names of the players that are missing from umosay's NZ team? He had 19 players done...give me at least 6 more players' names.

I would like to download/create them individually and then link them and then reupload the linked version.

hi israr, i have done all the NZ team to match the ondisc one - i will upload it now, user name mrdconnors. it's all linked.

----------

have uploaded:

australia, england, india, new zealand, south africa. (also 2005 England, and England Worst XI)

each team exactly matches the on-disc default teams and is fully linked, though skills etc. haven't been changed. i am working through the rest of the current national squads and all time squads.

username mrdconnors. very few of the individual players are my own - they're mostly israr, raj, superfreddie and ruck. have just picked the ones i thought best for each player.

----------

also, israr - did you unlink those "wrong" pakistan players yet?

Slightly off topic here as I can't find the thread/topic that relates to it... does anyone know what's happening with that table top cricket game?

Steve S.

no idea. i think i remember seeing it was digital only, but on what platform i am not sure. that might not even be right.

Ok may take a look in between playing DBC14.. thanks for that :cheers

Steve S.

ok, so 2005 Australia is now up, all with skills and attributes and all players linked except Andrew Symonds, Damien Martyn, Mike Kasprowicz, Brad Hogg, and Jason Gillespie. (I thought Hogg should be in Perth, but there was nobody to link him to in the roster.)

The squad is made up only of players who appeared in the 2005 Ashes, the T20, and the ODI series of that summer, plus Brad Haddin (who was in the squad, didn't play any games and gives a back up keeper). Other players may have been in the squad but didn't appear.

As mentioned earlier, the 2005 England squad is also up with skills, attributes, and links.

I have changes equipment sponsors for the england squad, but not australia yet.

user name mrdconnors.

oh, and for you aussies out there, funnily enough i am not planning on doing the same for the 2006/7 ashes!!!

hi israr, i have done all the NZ team to match the ondisc one - i will upload it now, user name mrdconnors. it's all linked.

----------

have uploaded:

australia, england, india, new zealand, south africa. (also 2005 England, and England Worst XI)

each team exactly matches the on-disc default teams and is fully linked, though skills etc. haven't been changed. i am working through the rest of the current national squads and all time squads.

username mrdconnors. very few of the individual players are my own - they're mostly israr, raj, superfreddie and ruck. have just picked the ones i thought best for each player.

----------

also, israr - did you unlink those "wrong" pakistan players yet?

Did you use all the players from umosay's team or did you search one by one and added the best?

And yes, i fixed all the teams. Only the BD team is not linked at this moment and will not be linked until i get done with them.

Did you use all the players from umosay's team or did you search one by one and added the best?

And yes, i fixed all the teams. Only the BD team is not linked at this moment and will not be linked until i get done with them.

i did every player individually and added whoever i thought was best. there were a couple of players i couldn't find at all, and I created them myself.

that's great - i can get downloading pakistan! i need them, BD, SL, WI & Zim to complete my international teams.

i need them, BD, SL, WI & Zim to complete my international teams.

Zimbabwe being created as we speak by yours truly. Just adding a bit of polish and turning everything on.

Hang on in there :)

Yes, I've already linked them. I have replaced the ones which have now retired and are no longer part of the current team.

Custom skills & attributes have been added and so have the stats for un-linked players.

The Zimbabwe team is 3 stars for batting and 2 1/2 stars for bowling which I think is realistic.

Just need to sort out individual bats and gear for each player then all is done :D

Users who are viewing this thread