Your Player Cards

Here's my attempt at Warne, Mcgrath and Lee. Pretty happy the way Lee and Warne turned out, struggling pretty hard with Pidge I think its passable though.

s9qo8QE.png

1GADd4B.png

Psi5fW8.png

The warne is very good

Does anyone know yet if it will be possible or easy for PC players to mod the game to apply faces rather than just using the editor? This player editor is great, but when you see the accuracy people can achieve when modding PES faces, it's another league.

Also, will it be possible to mod/add things like bat/kit/equipment textures and assign them to as many players/teams as you want?

I know these are probably unknowns at this stage, but it would be great if they were possible - playing this on my planned PC build on the highest settings at 1080p+ with real kits/bats/faces etc would be brilliant.

Last edited by a moderator:
My second attempt.
zMeSIOF.png

This was with a front and side photo reference from google.
My first one was Agarkar, which is not good because I used no image references.

I don't know, why the shoulder looks like that? Problem in the body shape or with the game..?

@CaptainOZ

Even I am a big fan of Pawan kalyan and Mega family... I already tried pawan kalyan but his hair style and moustache styles are not available. check various styles....

wa4t52.jpg

2mcave0.jpg

28r1q3t.jpg

Puli movie style

2m3205t.jpg

I even tried other heroes....

Venkatesh..
2v1qkr4.jpg

Ram Charan..
2nk2jwy.jpg

Prabhas..
107nhu8.jpg

NTR...
9bkhlz.jpg

Mahesh babu...
16bwxaf.jpg

Balayya babu..
141skcp.jpg

I have uploaded a tollywood team.... check for Tollywood Super Stars team and download it if you want... my userid is ksm_raj

Ummmm.....

LOL

----------

Anyway, anyone had any uploading issue? I am trying to upload a player and it says uploaded, except can not find it in the server. If i try to upload again it again says uploaded rather than "would you like to replace the player....".

here is the player, wayne parnell (WIP). I had to change his age to 25 from 24 to get him uploaded. weird bug, as another random player with age 24 uploaded correctly. Oh well....

n19x.png

http://tinypic.com/r/1rrya8/5

1rrya8.jpg

can any1 please create my face in cricket academy? i tried but i am not getting even close to that. thanks in advance.
if any1 will try please create it under the name Kapil Narh. rest of the information i can add it myself such as age, right handed, etc....

in case you need additional pic. let me know. regards.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread