Your Player Cards

Hey guys i made the South African team on CA! Its basically all the players from each latest squad(ODI, T20 and Tests). I didnt make all the players i just chose the best made player on CA(Mainly Israr's though). Anyway please check it out and if there are any problems or such you can pm me(problems like better player on CA or stats to low/high, incorrect info etc.). If you guys like it ill go on to make more teams like SA domestic, Zimbabwe domestic etc.

So I was looking for a good Mathew Hayden for my 90s/00s Australian team, they were all pretty bad, so I came up with this. May be a little generous with the hair but oh well, I'm pretty happy with it.

tjyIF7L.png

Woops forgot to put his number in.

Love it mate!!

That looks nothing like Watson. Keep trying. Some faces are just more difficult than others.

That being said, you have done a good job on the eyes and nose.

Try one of the hairstyles in Long rajsvm - the ones with a part down the middle

I think you need to find a better picture for watson. I see some resemblance but overall it does not work.

yes i know its not correct. Its hard to create watson. I try it few times earlier but does not work. I will keep trying and thanks for your suggestions...

rajsvm you're normally VERY good at creating players, but what the hell have you done to Watson!? :p Personally there is already a very good Watson on the server made by israr.

That Pujara is phenomenal!

It's definitely the best player creation I've seen so far, no disrespect to any if the other great creators, but its spot on! @balkeet, have you done many teams now or do you prefer to concentrate on certain individuals??

Users who are viewing this thread