Your Player Cards

All you have to do is download a player, and as long as it is link, it will do the linking process automatically. A dialogue box will come up with some check boxes. Just don't change anything and select yes.

All you have to do is download a player, and as long as it is link, it will do the linking process automatically. A dialogue box will come up with some check boxes. Just don't change anything and select yes.

Thanks Israr. I must say, some of your created players are the best going round.

Thanks Israr. I must say, some of your created players are the best going round.

Thanks. It is largely due to the amount of time I spend on them by keep coming back to improve them. Even today i reworked steyn, tahir and quite a few aussie players including adding shaun marsh to the team.

I wonder if anyone is going to have a real crack at making one of the mighty 80's West Indian sides. That would be good, along with the early 2000's Aussie side.

Having some of the old timers like Victor Trumper (my personal favourite.), W.G. Grace, etc. would also be great.

Working on a late 90s early 00s Aussie side, have a day off tomorrow so I'll have a good crack at it then, I'm pretty happy with what I've done so far.

If they're as good as your Matthew Hayden, I'll be using them for sure.

Yeah israr, hurry up and do that thing you're under no obligation to do but are doing anyway for free in your own time so others can enjoy the game more you selfish git.

Haha blocker

Israr u said u will post preview of the Bangladesh players post soon dude

Sorry man, did not get enough time. In the mean time do check it out on the academy. They are not my best due to lack of pictures but they probably should be better than what was available before.

BLOCKERDEV you are also born to a mother better don't u forget that and also don't interfere in others posts.
By the way the meaning of that i posted was a MAD SON
The language is telugu not tengu

Last edited:
Just look at the Bangladesh team in the Academy and be done with it

Users who are viewing this thread