Your Player Cards

BLOCKERDEV you are also born to a mother better don't u forget that and also don't interfere in others posts.
By the way the meaning of that i posted was a MAD SON
The language is telugu not tengu

Ya pokazhu kuskina mat

It's a public forum

Last edited:
I don't understand why u people are interfering in between i never asked both of u any question i just asked israr to post the pics which he said he will and even i doesn't ordered him to do so.

I'm trying to help by giving a more timely and potentially more convenient solution. Why wait for him to post when you can just look at it at your own leisure.

whats the meaning of that?

don't post in a public forum if you expect a personal conversation with one other member - pm him. or, if it's something as facile as you actually posted, better show some patience and appreciate he's doing this in his own time and he'll post it when he can.

also, what snowy said.

don't post in a public forum if you expect a personal conversation with one other member - pm him. or, if it's something as facile as you actually posted, better show some patience and appreciate he's doing this in his own time and he'll post it when he can.

also, what snowy said.

Yes boss thats what i am trying to say i am having patience but to my curiosity i just asked him to post even not ordered him any how sorry for that because the mistake was mine.

Welcome to my world Israr.... now hurry up and deliver that stuff that you promised :p

Users who are viewing this thread