Your Player Cards

paswin16.png

Anyone tried to create any international player yet? Share some pics guys...

Anyone tried to create any international player yet? Share some pics guys...

There are quite a few on the server. At the moment, M. Clarke and B.McCullum created by someone (I am guessing he/she is from Big Ant) are at the top of the charts.

Both of them look quite good. But others are pretty mediocre at the moment. I don't really have patience to spend 30 mins to create one player. So will wait and see what others come up with :)

There are quite a few on the server. At the moment, M. Clarke and B.McCullum created by someone (I am guessing he/she is from Big Ant) are at the top of the charts.

Both of them look quite good. But others are pretty mediocre at the moment. I don't really have patience to spend 30 mins to create one player. So will wait and see what others come up with :)

Any chance u can post those 2? My version isnt connecting to the server. Giving me some kind of error

We are going to have to learn to use the editor...it takes a while getting used to all the possibilities but we will get there. I am sure that once the full editor is there we can automatically assign gear based on the club or country we want the player to take part in. Now you have to do everything manually for each player....

Great editor though, reminds me a lot of PES's editors.

Great editor though, reminds me a lot of PES's editors.

I think we need to able to work in window mode to have the photo of the player we are wishing to create alongside the editor. Bit difficult switching back and forth.....I am lucky in that I just use my ipad next to the computer with a pic from Cricinfo...but still...

Yeah, I'd consider that a basic requirement really, otherwise a great editor, a good base with potential to improve.

I think we need to able to work in window mode to have the photo of the player we are wishing to create alongside the editor. Bit difficult switching back and forth.....I am lucky in that I just use my ipad next to the computer with a pic from Cricinfo...but still...
I was poking my face a lot trying to figure out what I looked like, suppose you can't do that with real cricketers.

There are lot of tweaks on running an app on windowed mode. Google it.

Users who are viewing this thread