Your Player Cards

Ha ha! Typical bloody Shane Warne...obviously looking at some nice bit of bum and is about to walk off following her.......
Haha! This game is really amazing if this is the reason for this different kind of player card! ;)

----------

Tried Jonathan Trott. Hair was hard to find, might edit the lips also.

Looks amazing! :clap

Tried my hand at Steyn.

106931d1366660436-your-player-cards-steyn_dale_29.png

Attachments

• steyn_dale_29.png
    steyn_dale_29.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 562
Last edited:
Shoaib Akthar, Wasim Akram, Steve Waugh etc are hard to create, because there is no suitable hair style for them. Wish it has more hair styles, mainly from 90's and 00's

Are people filling in the stats or not? All of them look very good and cheers for the positive replies on j Trott. Steyn looks good, have to agree with Barmyarmy that is definitely Shaun pollock ;)

Very good work on Hussey and Steyn there. Though Steyn seems have to been given the ears of Ajit Agarkar!

@lexluger: Well I didn't create Shane Warne. This creation is available on the server. I just modified it a bit. You can download it and edit the hairstyle. :)

All this editor needs now is more color variants and some more wacky hair styles from the 80s.

Trott, hussey, ishant sharma GREAT job

On Donald...that was very good too but may be a bit too skinny.

Trott, Mike Hussey, Ishant Sharma and Donald (though with Steyn's physique) are pretty good!

It's still Day 1 so I'm sure as people get the hang of Cricket Academy we will get some realistic players/squads by the time game's released.

Ishant Sharma looks good. His jaws, cheeks and eyes need some more perfection though. Still a splendid job overall.

Ian Botham is quite good too, will have a proper go at some NZ players later. All about getting good 'base' models for players at the moment that people can get to and edit/improve quickly. There will be a huge selection by the time the game comes, some will be much better at it than others.

I do home there is some licenses so we can see how good they can be ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread