Your Player Cards

That looks pretty close to Sanjay Manjrekar.

Hint: for now just change the name to Sanjay Manjrekar and you are good to go ;)

hahahaha, we will get many 'tried to create one player but got another' moments

hahahaha, we will get many 'tried to create one player but got another' moments

True that. I've already seen Warne-Pollock and Tendulkar-Manjrekar mix up :lol

That looks pretty close to Sanjay Manjrekar.

Hint: for now just change the name to Sanjay Manjrekar and you are good to go ;)

Yea, pretty close. It's always the thing with me in editors. I start with someone in my mind and end up with someone else.
If anyone can do a few tweaks in it, the face outline resembles that of Sachin, so we could have a better looking Sachin. Upload it to the database & I'd unshare my creation.

I made Gooch and Botham last night, fairly happy with those, but has anyone worked out how to angle the eyes down. I mean to make the eyes a bit sad looking.

Dale Steyn.

f5IS13a.png

The gilchrist and yuvraj ones look great. The only thing I keep thinking is that when characters have the bright blue eyes they do look slightly psychopathic. Although obviously making Steyn, that helps increase accuracy :D

Some awesome creations already. Gilchrist, Steyn, Yuvraj all look terrific. Can't wait to try all of these in-game :)

Dale steyn and yuvi...

DAMN

Not even 24 hours yet and the talented ppl r getting it spot on!!

Dale Steyn

Shan111's Dale Steyn for me is the most convincing player creation I have seen so far, Brilliant, Well done sir! Now go ahead and apply for a job as a designer at Big Ant, sure Ross will give you a shot:yes

----------

Awesome, now go ahead and create the rest of the South African team for us:D

Users who are viewing this thread