Your Player Cards

Some of the player cards look good. Seems like the editor has a big learning curve when it comes to player faces. Can't wait for the full release, CA doesn't work on my PC so console will have to do

Here's my first try.
Hashim Amla:
amlahashim30.png

attachment.php

Nowhere close to what I'd have liked it to be. But, still an attempt, my first!

I hope you don't mind that I edited your player. Ofcourse, this is still far from real face but that's the best I could do with my laggy and slow CA and bad colour reproduction of my PC due to crappy in-build graphic card (I improved the lightning with Photoshop because it was giving me black face even with brown skin)

ubX9sNj.png

PS: Can someone please download it from CA and post again a screenshot of this from their PC? because somehow due to my slow CA, I can't even take a pic at perfect shot.

I hope you don't mind that I edited your player. Ofcourse, this is still far from real face but that's the best I could do with my laggy and slow CA and bad colour reproduction of my PC due to crappy in-build graphic card (I improved the lightning with Photoshop because it was giving me black face even with brown skin)

ubX9sNj.png

PS: Can someone please download it from CA and post again a screenshot of this from their PC? because somehow due to my slow CA, I can't even take a pic at perfect shot.

Good one mate! And, I have no problem with anyone editing my work as long as it gives improved results. After all, we all want perfect recreations of our players.:)

Users who are viewing this thread