Your Player Cards

I hope you don't mind that I edited your player. Ofcourse, this is still far from real face but that's the best I could do with my laggy and slow CA and bad colour reproduction of my PC due to crappy in-build graphic card (I improved the lightning with Photoshop because it was giving me black face even with brown skin)

The whole point is to share players and improve them! It still credits the original creator if you reupload it.

Going to have a bit of fun with this tonight, although I admit it'll be difficult to reproduce players accurately if I cannot run the editor in a window with a picture side by side.

Man, there are some ugly players on the server! I think it's more fun to play "who do you think this is?"
Incidentally there need to be some better textures (more translucent is possible) for sunglasses.

attachment.php

Attachments

• other_an_34.png
    other_an_34.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 408
It is not as good as other ones but nevertheless, here's Jacques Kallis for you!

yvXIzC5.png

You're almost there. Just get the head more round than a vertical ellipse. Then, it'd be it.

Could you upload it please, cannot find it in the database.

I just tried to edit it and ruined it, worser than before now. That's why I didn't upload it.

You're almost there. Just get the head more round than a vertical ellipse. Then, it'd be it.

Could you upload it please, cannot find it in the database.

That's the best version so far for Sachin, he is a tricky customer, maybe the hardest to make so far.

Man, there are some ugly players on the server! I think it's more fun to play "who do you think this is?"
Incidentally there need to be some better textures (more translucent is possible) for sunglasses.

I think that's a very good idea! Just upload your player and blur/crop out the player name from the card and let others guess :)

A couple of England players with stats on server...sadly they look a bit odd at the moment :facepalm

Attachments

• bairstow_jonathan_23.png
    bairstow_jonathan_23.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 71
  • root_joe_22.png
    root_joe_22.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 73
A couple of England players with stats on server...sadly they look a bit odd at the moment :facepalm

Not bad.....I have been trying Ian Bell.....man he is tricky!

----------

attachment.php

Swanny?

Mitchell Johnson..!!!
Hows it???

Attachments

• johnson_mitchell_31.png
    johnson_mitchell_31.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 167

Users who are viewing this thread