Your Player Cards

thanks for the timely reminder..could anybody clarify one thing about updating stats.

I'm looking up ESPNCricinfo for career stats of the players.
Correct me if I'm wrong

1. First class --- includes test matches as well as domestic 3-4 day matches
2. List A ------- includes ODIs as well as domestic one-day matches
3. Twenty20 --- includes T20I as well as club level/franchisee T20

Yea thats all right

I think I will wait before creating any Aussie players!! If Big Bash is indeed licensed....all our efforts would go waste :p

I think I will wait before creating any Aussie players!! If Big Bash is indeed licensed....all our efforts would go waste :p

What we are doing now is for fun. Anything close to real people is just a bonus. The CA is not even near its final version. So lets have all the fun until then. We could match up with the licensed faces and see how close we got.

What we are doing now is for fun. Anything close to real people is just a bonus. The CA is not even near its final version. So lets have all the fun until then. We could match up with the licensed faces and see how close we got.

Yeah. No one has to use any of these players, it's purely choice. Some may just play with unlicensed players and not care :P

Yeah. No one has to use any of these players, it's purely choice. Some may just play with unlicensed players and not care :P

Even the grumpy and other funny creations wouldn't go wasted. Obviously we are going to play them to laugh our ass out. :lol

My first go at cricket academy (don't laugh) :)

Attachments

• taylor_brendan_27.png
    taylor_brendan_27.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 63
Virat Kohli

Created with reference image with the help of XnView, Thanks to Ross for that.

kohli_virat_24.png

Last edited:
Here's my take at SRT!

here's what my drunk self was trying to upload last night..:D

Attachments

• tendulkar_sachin_40.png
    tendulkar_sachin_40.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 77
I've had a go at Monty, feel free to use this as a base an improve it!! It has the stats fully built in on the server.

Attachments

• panesar_monty_30.png
    panesar_monty_30.png
    52 KB · Views: 70
Here is my terrible attempt at Neil Patrick Harris. Why I tried him I am not even sure...

patrick harris_neil_39.png

Last edited:
I also edited VictorTheViking's Mitchell Johnson (props to Victor) with correct stats and darker skin.
johnson_mitchell_31.png

Last edited:
107065d1366806981-your-player-cards-afridi_shahid_32.png

attachment.php

My First ever try at CA, I try creating Shahid Afridi lol.
Couldn't not find any good hairstyle

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread