Your Player Cards

I think we're losing sight of the real issue here....how good my Luke Ronchi looks

I'm sure there is a joke in there somewhere about it not being good enough for Aussie chicks but the Kiwi girls wanting it immediately...

#ShotsFired

Awnahewedid'unt...

...you've seen NZ women, right?

Awnahewedid'unt...

...you've seen NZ women, right?

I have to admit I can't think of any kiwi women of note although my cousin lives there and his missus is none too shabby, but they can't be any worse than the Aussies on Prisoner cell block H!!! Jeez they were rough, apparently they had a beauty contest once and no bugger won!!

Thew up in my throat a little...

Both of the last two posts have been enjoyable for me to think about.

Apologies for getting back on track...but I'm in the process of updating some of the players I created when I first had CA. Alot of Australian state/BBL players are being updated, so it might be worth updating to get the latest versions if you're interested.

And given how well he has played...I've totally re-done my David Warner.

gkSjD1f.jpg

And full disclosure, the original creator of this is someone by the name of abdir.

Last edited:
Shall have a look at your updates then, your stuff is usually quality

Apologies for getting back on track...but I'm in the process of updating some of the players I created when I first had CA. Alot of Australian state/BBL players are being updated, so it might be worth updating to get the latest versions if you're interested.

And given how well he is played...I've totally re-done my David Warner.

gkSjD1f.jpg

And full disclosure, the original creator of this is someone by the name of abdir.

Have to say, this has to be one of the best Warner in CA :cheers

Shall have a look at your updates then, your stuff is usually quality

Thanks. Just went through my New South Wales team tonight and some of them were fairly average to be honest, especially compared to some of my more recent stuff, but that's because that was the first team I created way back in August/September.

I think other creators can attest to the fact that over time, you definitely develop a trend in how your players look. Originally I over-exaggerated the chin and nose...which was really noticable on some of the NSW players (who have since been re-uploaded). Now it's a matter of just making slight edits here and there to differentiate them a bit more, and to fix up some glaring errors/exaggeartions.

Users who are viewing this thread