Your Player Cards

Ahhh.... so you're hiding in this thread :)

Yeah, there will be a stats update very soon along with the last Cricket Academy Beta.

Ahhh.... so you're hiding in this thread :)

Yeah, there will be a stats update very soon along with the last Cricket Academy Beta.

If that was for me, i ain't hiding.

Saffers are gonna draw this test. Faf du and devillers will make sure of it. Aussies will leave the field disappointed once again.

If that was for me, i ain't hiding.

Saffers are gonna draw this test. Faf du and devillers will make sure of it. Aussies will leave the field disappointed once again.

and I thought 79C was on powerful hallucinogenics...

And given how well he is played...I've totally re-done my David Warner.

gkSjD1f.jpg

Wow....brilliant job dude

I want what you're smoking dude.

Snowy that Warner is very good, you can be proud of your efforts :yes

I want what you're smoking dude.

Snowy that Warner is very good, you can be proud of your efforts :yes

Smoking the same thing I was smoking last time faf did it in Australia. It will be hard without Kallis but I trust him and devilliers enough.

Jeyzuz Snowy, I thought that was a photo of Warner, not an Academy shot.

Chr1st's loincloth that's the best "character" I've seen in this thread...

I'm going to add another post of encouragement because that is the probably the most lifelike CA player I've seen. If there's one thing wrong with it (jeez I'm picky) maybe lighten his hair but apart from that, Awesome work.

Can the following guys : blockerdave, munkeymomo, Casper, israr, chandikaf,kasabian, rajvsm and ruck confirm that their creations are linked stats done and skilled please. Yours are the ones I will be using once the game is out and I'd like to make sure their all complete. Thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread